Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: 3.60 M33 For PSP Slim Released!

Okay, this has probably been answered already, but for the magic memory stick..can it be used normally after the M33 installation?

DCEmu Newbie

Can somebody please tell me if this will work on my DS Lite?

Edit: Does not work on DS Lite

...lol

DCEmu Newbie

@Wraggster - Do you think once someone's posted about getting it to work on a Slim maybe a 3.60 M33 Homebrew Compatibility Thread would be helpful..? (Apologies if this thread has started since I typed this, stuff moves pretty fast...)

...or at least until someone figures out how to get the existing 1.50 kernel homebrew to work...(if at all possible - wonders never cease for PSP though it seems...hehehe!).

I too would be cautious as regards havng to fork out for a Slim if it can't play homebrew (specifically emulators) as Tetris DX (GBC) and Super Bomberman 2 (SNES) along with Everybody's Golf are the top 3 for me...well until FFT in english...

will this work on my ds lite?

lmfao thats the funniest thing ive heard in so long :P

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by o1mlc View Post
    @Wraggster - Do you think once someone's posted about getting it to work on a Slim maybe a 3.60 M33 Homebrew Compatibility Thread would be helpful..? (Apologies if this thread has started since I typed this, stuff moves pretty fast...)

...or at least until someone figures out how to get the existing 1.50 kernel homebrew to work...(if at all possible - wonders never cease for PSP though it seems...hehehe!).

I too would be cautious as regards havng to fork out for a Slim if it can't play homebrew (specifically emulators) as Tetris DX (GBC) and Super Bomberman 2 (SNES) along with Everybody's Golf are the top 3 for me...well until FFT in english...
    i'm thinkin a devhook system will do u good, but it also needs 1.5 so maybe some1 is skilled enough 2 make 1 for the slim

DCEmu Newbie

...unfortunately it won't me with the skills...hehehe!

I'll just have to continue with my old PSP on 3.52 M33-4

Quote Originally Posted by I <3 DS View Post
    Can somebody please tell me if this will work on my DS Lite?
    This is the psp slim version not DS LIte version. I dubt if there will ever be a ds lite version caus etis is all about custom firmware for the psp.

Now to what I wanted to say. This is basically like all the other cfw methods. You still need the pandora battery and the magic memory stick for ths to work. which means you need to know someone who hacked their original psp or but one that is HEN'ed. So the first one can be difficult because not everyone knows someone in person that has a HEN'ed psp. The 2nd one is hard to find in retail stores. You cant just keep going through mountains of old psps and ask the merchant, "Hey. can i see what fw version is on this psp?" So thats out of the question. Unless that max power tool that Datel released works, then not too many ppl will get their psp slims hacked.

I support cfw all the way and think its an awesome idea but there needs to be another way to get this to work rather than havin access to things that will cost you 200 dollars more than you bargained for.

PS. I thought i saw somethin about the psp slim bein hacke don teh day it came out. It has been released b4 today. However today is the North America launch release date. So I guess it is the 1st day in a way.

WTF ^^^^ to the ds lite question that made my day a lil better lol.... but then i noticed that he only had one post so hes serious now that's sad lol....

Anyways the whole 1.5 homebrew not working yet is a lil alarming considering some old homebrew may never be ported to the later kernals since its been left alone for while...

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by lamentofking View Post
    Now to what I wanted to say. This is basically like all the other cfw methods. You still need the pandora battery and the magic memory stick for ths to work. which means you need to know someone who hacked their original psp or but one that is HEN'ed. So the first one can be difficult because not everyone knows someone in person that has a HEN'ed psp. The 2nd one is hard to find in retail stores. You cant just keep going through mountains of old psps and ask the merchant, "Hey. can i see what fw version is on this psp?" So thats out of the question. Unless that max power tool that Datel released works, then not too many ppl will get their psp slims hacked.
    i dunno bout elsewhere, but in california all of the used retail stores update 2 the latest firmwares by mandate of $ony

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information