Thread: Coded Arms Contagion (English language Version)

Blog Entries

psp Coded Arms Contagion (English language Version)

Released today at Import Store Play Asia

Coded Arms 2 thrusts players into a new cybernetic crisis where they must use their hacking abilities and an arsenal of high-powered weaponry to survive. As a lone security agent players will return to A.I.D.A., a virtual reality military training program, to prevent cyber-terrorists from taking control of the program and gaining access to classified military information. The hackers believe that AIDA shouldn't be restricted for only government use.

The agent must use his abilities and combat skills to disinfect AIDA from the hacker-introduced virus so he can escape the system. Across a variety of enclosed and open-air levels, players will take on original enemies with an all-new selection of firearms and explosives that lets them counter the terrorist menace with more firepower than ever before. Up to eight players can go head-to-head in the game's new online multiplayer modes.

Konami's Coded Arms Contagion for PSP™ is in stock today, shipping as English language Asia release version at US$ 29.90 only. The US Version and Japanese Version releases are due later this month.

Game features:

New futuristic storyline set in a virtual reality military training program
    Fully customizable controls to fit every style of play
    More weapons, firearms and explosives to choose from
    Ad-hoc and infrastructure online multiplayer modes for up to eight players

DCEmu Legend

This game had so much promise but ended up being a big disappointment when it was supposed to be released way back in March or so.

I hope the extra time spent on this game made it what it really showed promise to be.

This one I'm watching closely and if its any good, it should be one of the best FPS games on the PSP.

Personally,I think that the first one was good. The only crappy thing is that it has no story-line. Let's see what this one has for us.

DCEmu Pro

I agree, the first one was good, although not great. Metacritic has 4 reviews of the game, ranging from 40 to 70 points. Those are tests from May and June, and the game may have drastically improven since then. Let's hope so.

All of the game features listed seem very nice, especially 8-player infrastructure play and a heavier focus on story. The US release is dated 18 September, while the European should come in November sometime. Wikipedia says the game was released already in May in Australia.

I was waiting for this game, played the first one to the death

Hope this time it has storyline and open envirorments not the rooms

Even if it is the same as the first one I'll enjoy it as much

Has anybody bought it? How's the online?

Thread Information