Thread: Makaron WIP - Dreamcast Emulator For Windows

Blog Entries

Dreamcast Makaron WIP - Dreamcast Emulator For Windows

via elation comes news of more progress on the Dreamcast emulator for windows:

I have ended some (certain) over attendance (service activity) work week ago shader Pixel,
    so, I will be praised results Such solution has advantages more than it seemed . Firstly, acts from the point of view of
    processor " free " ( ) attendance (service activity) texture paletowych. For second (other)
    better utilization of graphic card (kart) I do not know - if (or) it problem of optimization
    sterownika if (or) equipment, but it acts + faster VS PS than flows let's say nieprogramowalne.
    Greatest control for it over manner of generating image ( e.g. capability to blocking of channel
    alpha of texture, as it is able to make ) PVR2. They are and defects it is necessary to make
    filtering texture - paletowych, that costs some tens (any tens) instructions PS. It requires for
    it 2.0 upwards PS - but they let's say sincerely it 1.4 only 8500 PS Radeon, support is rebuked
    for already SM1. But, can not have some (certain) old invention notebookowe SM2 rally will
    move on - so 1.4 Makaron PS, but without w/w filter.

On margin so sometime numerators for that - explain be as (serve) FPS and RPS. I will add to longish conclusions again not intervening only, that there is normal situation in (to) many games = RPS FPS/2. Say from pictures heavily when really, spaghetti so " " przycina, but it is felt playing. At least majority has in the course of battle particularly " " ( ) = mordobić RPS FPS and great that give effect of sailing (swimming) in tar odchyłki )

http://dknute.livejournal.com/

Down....
    ^-^

SORRY,DOWN

Thread Information