Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Team Noobz release eLoader v1.00 - PSP Slim Homebrew Loader

DCEmu Newbie

And the show goes on...

Amazing work once again, thanks.

I'm starting to think these guys do have a clue...

great news indeed wraggster! this is freaking sweet, team noobz must not sleep like ZX 81 lol

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan4 View Post
    Anyone with a Slim please post your results I don't have one but I'd like to see what works.
    Please check out the link to the PSP Homebrew Database in the original release article for how to see other people's test results and to share your own.
    Using firmware v2.00-v2.80? Open up a whole world of homebrew here
    The PSP Homebrew Database needs YOU!
    Don't let your ISP get away with illegal wiretaps. Stop Phorm Now!

Canada, Ruler of Patriarch of Constantinople and Vicar of the Hagia Sofia

Ever since this morning I have had a strong urge to buy the slim. I have no idea what has come over me, but now I see all the advantages.

i never leave my old fat psp =)

Will I still need to crack my PSP slim with the Pandoras battery to make this PSP Slim Homebrew Loader to work?

DCEmu Regular

Default my results so far...

Major edit of this post. I guess I should only list what works with eloader that doesn't without it.

PSPGenesis works but I'm not sure what version I'm using.

Just about any kxploited files spits out an error so I used pspbrew to change all of my stuff to a 1.0 eboot.

Is there a program that converts stuff to a 3.xx eboot? (I've only used 1 program that would only run with 3.xx kernal and don't remember which one that was.)

Anyway a word of warning for new buyers. Be carefull when pulling of the Daxter (or whatever) screen cover is on your new slim. 2 nicks of paint came off with mine!!! loosen up both ends of the screen first before taking it off.

DCEmu Newbie

I'm still not sure I understand the ramifications, but it's new and involves slims and I appreciate that.

DCEmu Legend

psp

Quote Originally Posted by SnesR0X View Post
    Ever since this morning I have had a strong urge to buy the slim. I have no idea what has come over me, but now I see all the advantages.
    Well for being someone with a great appreciation with the original PSP, and who has owned it since launch day in the USA, I still must say that I still recommend everyone try to get a Slim & Lite. I was skeptical at first but the new PSP is indeed very nice.

I have the ice-silver and its very much improved. I almost thought it was too light when I first took it out of the package without a battery in it. But with a battery it has a nicer feel.

My biggest complaint is probably the fact that they put a sticker over the screen for packaging. Its not one of those easy peel off films either. Its fairly hard to pull off and it makes the PSP Slim screen a little less than spotless.

The improved buttons and better quality LCD screen make it a must have. The ghosting on the older PSP's drove me crazy sometimes and really took enjoyment out of some PSP games.

Quote Originally Posted by urherenow View Post
    Anyway a word of warning for new buyers. Be carefull when pulling of the Daxter (or whatever) screen cover is on your new slim. 2 nicks of paint came off with mine!!! loosen up both ends of the screen first before taking it off.
    Well, luckily no paint or anything came off but I did find it really dumb that they just slapped a sticker on such a delicate screen surface. They should of thought that out more carefully.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information