Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3

Default Halo 3

As many of you know Halo 3 will be coming out soon.:thumbup: With all the media hype and stir around the game the big question is.. How many of you will be picking it up at launch?

I've got my copy ( Legendary Edition ) pre-ordered and paid off waiting for me to pick it up at 12:00AM. I also happen to work that night until 12:00AM which I'll just run by the local game store and pick it up on the way home.

I'm not hyped for Halo 3. I really don't like Halo. But as I can see, way too many people are going to buy it. Also, all of my friends. And the reason that made me buy an Xbox 360 is Xbox Live, to play with my friends, because none of them have PS3 and I wanted to have real fun. Ok the point is, I'm thinking about it.

Edit:Can you guys tell me what's so good about Halo?

I've heard that the online gameplay. But... is that all? Is it that good?

Sadly, I won't be.

I don't own an Xbox 360, and in order to buy one, I'd have to go back to Earth (which I can't do unless I'm told to).

Iv found a guy thats bought 10 copies and is selling them for 60$ a peice, so im picking it up from him the day after launch or maybe even the day of.

definately me! i have a preordered copy :thumbup:
    Come Visit Homebrew Heaven, Where you'll find the latest gaming news and downloads!

View My Coding Blog

The Return of The Lounge!
    Mario Gold Rush
    Current C++ Project: To be Announced soon on Homebrew Heaven

Currently Coding in: C++ for the PSP

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPaul View Post
    I'm not hyped for Halo 3. I really don't like Halo. But as I can see, way too many people are going to buy it. Also, all of my friends. And the reason that made me buy an Xbox 360 is Xbox Live, to play with my friends, because none of them have PS3 and I wanted to have real fun. Ok the point is, I'm thinking about it.

Edit:Can you guys tell me what's so good about Halo?

I've heard that the online gameplay. But... is that all? Is it that good?
    Well here is something you can do to see for yourself.. Pick up a copy of Halo & Halo 2 ( They are cheap now and you could probably pick them up for 20-30 bucks a piece. ) and play through them both either by yourself or preferably co-op with another person. Just so you know the background story before you play Halo 3. When Halo 3 comes out go ahead and just get the regular edition for 60 bucks and we'll play co-op story mode online. You'll see why its such a good game even if it is a little over hyped.

The reason people loved original Halo was because of the great storyline and the fact that it brought people into a new world of gaming that up until then wasn't done. When Halo 2 came out the storyline wasn't the main attraction ( Play the game and you'll see for yourself.. ) It was the online play and the Halo series once again had brought people into a new area of gaming that up until then wasn't used as widely as it is today ( Online PC gaming, Xbox Live, Playstation Network ) Now that Halo 3 is going to be launched soon naturally the game is over hyped because not only is it offering great Online play from Halo 2 ( Which attracted many online gamers ) but it is also offering a great storyline and should tie everything up from the original Halo storyline ( Which got people into the series in the first place ) that will also be co-op online. So naturally its setting itself up to be the best game of all time.. Will it be? Probably not but I can guarantee that supporters of the game wont be disappointed and it may even bring a few new fans to the series.

count have said it better my self v3nom

and sadly aldo i kicked all of my friends @55 in halo 2 multiplayer i wont be able to beat anybody in this one

reasons

1) dont own a 360
    2) im going to dominican republic the day and at the same time it comes out.
    3) i dont have a 360

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

moved to Xbox360 forums.

I'll will be getting it, but I will only have 2 weeks to play it as i'm leaving for a year trip...

I'm going to be straight on it as soon as I can get it, it's the one game i've been waiting for all year.

I have my copy pre-ordered at the local gamestop. I am going to try to pick it up at midnight if my parents let me, if not I will get it the day after.

I am really hoping though that I can get it a few days early at work (I work at sears). I don't know if one of the electronic guys would sell it to me early or not. Maybe I should sneak into the backup room and borrow a copy for a few days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information