Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: ( W.I.P ) Project: HQM ( Mod for Quake Engine ) :: REOPENED

Quote Originally Posted by PSPdemon View Post
    do please tell me what you think and what i should use
    Thanks for Everything,
    PSPdemon
    I'd wait for the DE2 release...

BTW Q2-port is also a good solution, McZonk is working hard on it and it's progressing fast...

Q1 is IMHO too limited and aslo still unfinished...

LTE2.0 is a bit buggy, slow and it's much harder to make the FPS based on it... And the project seems to be dead, there are no sources...

Iris - very early beta, cancelled project, no future...

retro

I took the time to make some screen shots of user created maps! well, will the mod be able to play over infarstructure? and will i require something else then a homebrew compatible psp?

the link to my public box.net which has the images: http://www.box.net/shared/q8ufblhqph halo PSP ROX :thumbup:

EDIT: well does that help?!

EDIT2: will there be wehicles, plz SAY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Quote Originally Posted by kevintrooper View Post
    I took the time to make some screen shots of user created maps! well, will the mod be able to play over infarstructure? and will i require something else then a homebrew compatible psp?

the link to my public box.net which has the images: http://www.box.net/shared/q8ufblhqph halo PSP ROX :thumbup:

EDIT: well does that help?!

EDIT2: will there be wehicles, plz SAY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    depending on which engine i go with.... i really can only do a multiplayer game.... otherwise i might void the GCUL.... which would get me a automatic shutdown or in this case... C&D ( last project like that i got shut down immediently )

you would only need a homebrewable PSP and a computer to run the server on ( as far as i know ) OR you can use adhoc ( if i go with the Quake 1 engine ) but it requires more than one homebrewed PSP

as for the help part....im needing pasically what the maps really look like on Halo one ( all standard maps with no mods to them.... and there texture qualities... ) my computer lacks so running halo is kinda bad on my system ( all settings reduced to none or low... rofl )

as far as Vehicles are concerend.... i dont see a possibility in that.... as none of the engine's im using use vehicles or meshes of anysort or really anything thats driveable for that matter.... i could add them in there...but they wouldnt be anything more than a object...

if you can get detailed shots of the original Halo 1 ( maybe Halo 2 ) maps ( and i mean detailed shots ) that would aid me alot in texturing and building of these recreation maps

Thanks for Everything,
    PSPdemon
    404 Error: This signature is missing!

little update...

im doing my mod on Quake 1 for right now ( since its easy to convert to anyting so far.... )

if i decide to move to Quake 2...its gonna be really easy since i have most of the stuff done for the Quake 2 version anyway...

and say DE2 is released....agian it will be easy ( itll take the longest of the 2.....but its still easy )

anyway...heres the Quake 1 model converted.... enjoy

Thanks for Everything,
    PSPdemon
    404 Error: This signature is missing!

Looking good so far mate..
    Keep up the good work..

psp

no vehicles?! srry im a noob. so wat can u do?

this is looking really good. i cant wait for this to be released. everything seems to be happening really quick and easy. keep it up! hey if you ever need a beta tester for single player or multiplayer, whatever, ill can do it if you need me. me, my brother and my 2 freinds all have homebrew enabled psps. but anyways.... i love what im seeing. your doing an awsome job and id hate to see this one not go through ( which it looks like itll be finished). keep up the good work!

hey, cuz u cant use halo vehicles, could i design them?

he cant use any vehicles. the engines wont allow them. it doesnt matter if you make them or not.

yo if you need halo one map pics i can get you 2-3 good pics from the maps but using the first person view

also i could try halo 2 wich i have on my pc but its a little slow so i dont know i could try pm me if you want me too help

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information