Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: ( W.I.P ) Project: HQM ( Mod for Quake Engine ) :: REOPENED

no vehicles! that sux ****

Quote Originally Posted by PSPdemon View Post
    as far as Vehicles are concerend.... i dont see a possibility in that.... as none of the engine's im using use vehicles or meshes of anysort or really anything thats driveable for that matter.... i could add them in there...but they wouldnt be anything more than a object...
    above, PSPdemon is saying that he could add vehilces but thed b objects and undrivable.

psp

Quote Originally Posted by buildit92 View Post
    above, PSPdemon is saying that he could add vehilces but thed b objects and undrivable.

i know!!! but he still cant copy them othervise he,ll be shuttdown. so like in halo 2 it shows posters of warthogs and model #. so i could make the previous one or so.

KevinTROOPER

i think i no what your saying but im not sure though. r u saying like making posters of veichles or u can make the model for it?

Arrow

hey, cuz u cant use halo vehicles, could i design them?
    as a texture? on the map or as a model? as i said....they wouldnt be anything more than a object.... you can drive them...sit in them...or anything.... just a visual object....

yo if you need halo one map pics i can get you 2-3 good pics from the maps but using the first person view

also i could try halo 2 wich i have on my pc but its a little slow so i dont know i could try pm me if you want me too help
    if your computer shows the textures as they would on the xbox version..... please do take as many pics as you can ( mainly between texture changes and all the different areas of the map )

im using spark edit to get most of my idea of how they look.... but as far as Halo 2 maps are concerend...i have no way of viewing them

if you could as well get screenshots of halo 2 maps ( Zanzibar would be great ) please do that as well

i know!!! but he still cant copy them othervise he,ll be shuttdown. so like in halo 2 it shows posters of warthogs and model #. so i could make the previous one or so.

KevinTROOPER
    right now.....i can make close replicas of them.... which is easy to do..... just takes more time than ussual...

NOW THEN.... as for a update... i have the AR in.... messing around trying to figure out what weapons ill be adding and what weapons i cant..

ill be editing the Quake source ( and depending on which version i can use....[ i have to ask PeterM ] depends on what i can add....

heres the AR skinned and ready

NOTE: i know about the hole in the front of the gun.....its missing polys....nothing to be woried about...when you seem them ingame....you really dont notice the hole at all... ( though if it doesnt look like when i run it on Quake....it just means me having to fill in the missing )

ill keep yall tuned as i go about...

Thanks for Everything,
    PSPdemon
    404 Error: This signature is missing!

well, cool but, em,.... good job!!!!! it there gonna be 3rdpv

psp

i can take halo 2 pics better then xbox. well wat exactly u looken for? in single player are there gonna be scenes?

edit: can u make a moving vehicle with spartan or marine?

this looks awsome. yea ill take some halo 1 pictures for u. (bloodgultch, battle creak, sidewinder) im alsmot done with sidewinder.

i can take halo 2 pics better then xbox. well wat exactly u looken for? in single player are there gonna be scenes?

edit: can u make a moving vehicle with spartan or marine?
    cant do a singleplayer game yet..... only multiplayer...

on halo 2.... im looking for small maps.... Zanzibar would be good and anything that size and down...

again.... Vehicles are not possible.... all i can do is add it in there for visual....but not interactive..

this looks awsome. yea ill take some halo 1 pictures for u. (bloodgultch, battle creak, sidewinder) im alsmot done with sidewinder.
    on blood gultch and sidewinder....i might have a bit of a trouble.... i will have to make alternte versions of them due to the distance draw limit....

since the distance draw is shorter than i thought.... anything over the distance of say.....hang em high... gets cut out

so again....ill have to make different versions of those maps...

im working on animating the models currently.....its taking longer than i thought... since frames are handled differently than Quake 2

also..... CYGWIN doesnt seem to like me at all..... as i cant update or install the toolchain or get what i need for the Quake source.... though im still trying my best to get it working

Thanks for Everything,
    PSPdemon
    404 Error: This signature is missing!

wait....so u stilll want battle creek pictures?

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information