Thread: Banned Manhunt 2 leaked online

Blog Entries

ps2 Banned Manhunt 2 leaked online

Via: play.tm

Early reports this afternoon indicate that a beta version of the uncut Manhunt 2 has been leaked onto the internet by unnamed hackers. The code in question is for the PS2 version of the controversial title, of a build that pre-dates the game's banning in several countries.

Rockstar have yet to offer comment on the stolen code, and are presumably working hard to halt distribution of the illegal game, which was banned in several European nations, and effectively prevented from going on sale by Sony and Nintendo in the USA.

'Team Slonik' are taking credit for delivering the leaked copy of the game to the internet, according to ProjectManhunt.com, though how genuine this game really is is very much open to debate. That being said, we do hear reports that cut-scenes taken from the uncut beta have found there way onto you YouTube, much to Rockstar's consternation no doubt.

More as we get it.

This was posted already man.

ya this was posted around 2 weeks ago

Blog Entries

I never read it, plus it was on the first page of a site I went to (which was news to me).

I want this game AO'ed!

DCEmu Newbie

Default Lol Told U So

Hey remember when we heard that it was going to be banned a few months ago? Remeber I was posting about a possible LEAK due to the game being finished but with all the press turned down? Now I will say that I had NOTHING to do with the leak but I did in fact say it would happen! So far the game does have some MINOR graphics glitches on items when they are on the ground. When they are picked up though it seems to go away. 2 leaked versions game out. A completed PAL version that had all sorts of bugs.... and now this BETA which seems A LOT BETTER........

Thread Information