Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clean up please

Default Clean up please

Its ****ing getting ridiculous. Can we get ride of all these damn stickies. Every release doesnt need to be stickied. Just make one topic to put all releases in and updated it apon new releases.

Cool

Well without all getting foul about it...you do have a point...but then again it is the weekend

Personally I don't think the "PSP" Forums are aptly named for what is being posted in them...alot of people are posting stuff all over the place..or they post it here (Emu/HB) because this forum seems to get the most traffic and General Discussion.

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ya, They definately should make some up-to-date libraries with all emulators and information about them and links too them. Same with homebrew games.

Cross's thread on emulators is a great start and actually makes some of those stickies useless.

I dont mind the stickeys, they are all of stuff we should know, and instead of people walking in the forum asking "Where the hell is this and that", they can just read the first few topics.

DCEmu Newbie

I have a perfect ideal! Have a new folder for things we should know about the PSP Homebrew. We could call it the Sticky Folder(example; PSP Emulation & Homebrew Forum>Sticky Folder). ...Something like that. And this board "PSP Emulation & Homebrew Forum". Should be like the way it is now. Asking questions.

England - don't forget we invented the English language!

What on earth is wrong with the stickies???

So, you have to scroll down the page to find other threads - hardly hard work, is it.

DCEmu Newbie

No its not hard at all just gets rather annoying to have to keep doing it over and over and over. Especially when you visit the forums quite frequently.

They
    who exactly are they? Kaiser.

The PSP forum is over run with pointless posts and talk of warez, im sure when the PSP forum mods have finished with all that then they may address the horrible issue of too many stickies.

I dont see any problems with the stickys. Though a folder for all the "How to" stickys sounds like a good idea. While keeping a rules in the main thread still. The emu stickys should stay here but i think one thread alone would be good enough rather then 1 for each emu, i dont kno. It all depends on the admin. and mods. anyway.

There are only going to be more pieces of PSP software over time - with one sticky per title it won't be long before there aren't any non-sticky posts visible at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information