Thread: Need help getting google hybrid map!

DCEmu Newbie

Default Need help getting google hybrid map!

Does any one able to get google hybrid map without get ban from google yet?.. i tried to download Toronto city map without any luck.. any trick to get these hybrid map please share, thanks

DCEmu Newbie

Try making a Microsoft Virtual Earth Hybrid map instead. I don't know if they cover your city but that was the only way I could get a hybrid map of South FL in the U.S. Google was too restrictive. If Microsoft V.E. doesn't cover your area then I guess try removing most of the zoom levels or at least as many as you have to on google. Good luck.

DCEmu Newbie

do u get banned using gogggle maps...?? dam i've got a hybrid map consisting of the east half australia... about 1.3gb worth... dam lucky for me they didnt ban me after a gig... i'll wouldve been pissed...

DCEmu Pro

It seems Google bans your IP temporarily if you request satellite images (also hybrid then) too quickly. GMDL has a setting that allows you to download images slowlier, you could try a tile every 5 second. Of course that'll take ages, but otherwise you get banned .

Nieko...where can i find the option to activate this delay?

DCEmu Pro

When you have the map you want to download in front of you, click the 'Advanced' button in the lower left. You'll get a "fold-out menu" where you can specify the Tile Delay in seconds. When you click Pull Tiles, it'll take this tile delay into account.

Thread Information