Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Team M33 releases 3.71 CFW; M33 = Dark_AleX

I'm speechless.. Awesome News! Looks like I have a lot of updating to do to my reference!

DCEmu Regular

LOL'ed so hard. In your face D_A fanboys! .....

Uh ah wait, D_A is M33, so im his fanboy too.

Naah, I always been his fan & luv his works since beginning.

Thanks DAX for ur hard work... & ur sudden comeback. Hope u dun leave us, yet. Life too short... I meant PSP life too short. :P

DCEmu Rookie

I had 3.40 OE for a long time because one game wouldn't work for me. But I think Ill upgrade to the latest 3.52 M33 firmware now its more compatible now. Wont go 3.71 yet because I cant go without Irshell or my plugins.

i stayed on 3.03 OE for the longest time, and i updated to 3.52 M33 a month back... im glad i did, everything did seem so similar to OE, and the constant updates were always nice and reminded me of DA... i like this a lot

after all this, one question still remains on my mind... why did he switch the system software and nickname around, and how can I change it back... for some reason it just looks ulgy to me... anyone else feel that way?

hmm, Im running 352 m33 update 4, and I put the 371 update in psp/game/update and renamed it 371.pbp and it just comes up as corrupted data. I disabled all my plugins and reinstalled the update 4 again to get rid of my firmware verision spoof. Could it be irshell? Please help me out, I really wanna update.

OK so I'm not sure if I want to update to this because of some incompatibility that DA talked about with the plugins and I don't want Remotejoy to get messed up. But, if I were to update, I'm on 3.40 OE right now, I would have to have 3.52-3 or -4 first right? But to have those do I first need to have 3.52 and then -2 and would I have to update progressively many times? I'm not really sure if it would be worth it to update to this but if I decide I want to then I want to do it right. Also, it sucks that DA/M33 won't be doing anything anymore for the PSP but I hope other people step up like those people that said they were going to add features according to user's request. Also I hope DA releases his source, if he hasn't already, so others can build off of his work. Also, and this is the last thing, that was a pretty good acting job by DA especially have a whole russian board and readme on his releases.

DCEmu Newbie

Default slim downgrader

d-a is bringing a downgrader for slim psp of any firmware now and future so u will always be able to downgrade a slim with pandora

DCEmu Regular

You can just update to 3.32 M33 and then apply the update to M33-4, you don't need to do M33-2 then M33-3 then M33-4.

DCEmu Rookie

i just have a few things to say:
    everyone who didnt like m33 firmware, thought "they" were idiots, stayed with OE to be "loyal"...
    you are a bunch of idiots.
    it was obvious the whole time that DaX had some sort of connection with M33, they kinda work similarily, and "they" came right after DaX, what i think though is that DaX shouldnt have released that he is M33.
    it was nice seeing everyone being idiots and running around like chickens with their heads cut off because "m33 isnt stable, i dont trust it, its not DaX"...
    plus one thing which is obvious...
    the iso loader from sony, which DaX had almost figured out or whatever
    the np9 blah blah one.
    he "left" because of that
    then all the sudden m33 is here
    and all the sudden they have the np9 isoloader in working manner...
    bwahahahah
    DaX is god.... or some sort of higher power.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information