Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE]{PSP SLIM}3.60 M33 Custom Firmware

I answered your PMs

DCEmu Newbie

hi people, i've followed all the steps to the guide precisely, everything went well. Until the last part where you insert the Pandoras Memory Stick and Battery into the PSP Slim, the blank screen appears and when i press X nothing occurs??? could anyone help ?

Do you have all the files on there

I have and problem when i get to the step when i have to run pandora battery creator, i go to my psp game section and nothing is there it says "THERE ARE NO GAMES" so what do i do.

I am using original firmware 3.6
    And i have a magicgate memory stick
    Please tell me if i am doing something wrong.

Also i tryed to put the files in the GAME150 folder to the GAME folder, when i do that i can see the Pandora creator and installer, but it wont run i get an error.

Please Help

Read the guide.

It says you need a homebrew compatible PSP to run the programs

Quote Originally Posted by TruenoGT View Post
    hi people, i've followed all the steps to the guide precisely, everything went well. Until the last part where you insert the Pandoras Memory Stick and Battery into the PSP Slim, the blank screen appears and when i press X nothing occurs??? could anyone help ?
    Did you run the program at the end? The extension one?

Once the battery was in, for me the WiFi light came on, though the WiFi swich was off, so I geuss it comes on to show that its working. I left the Slim for aboyut a minuite before I hit X, in case it needed to load.

The screen is supposed to be blank, for me I pressed X and was like WTF, I read more closely (yes I did, hard to beleive *cough*cory and kenkiller) and it said, I pressed X like crazy and finally seen the MS light blink, just to be safe I pressed X again, the light flashed, PSP shut it self off, I turned on and had it!

When I did my brothers I pressed X once and it shut down and worked.

preety
    webmaster
    http://www.entertainmentvenues.org

i have just brought a psp slim which is running the latest offical FW (3.80 i think) i dont have access to a homebrew enabled fat psp but if i brought one of the premade pandorras batterys from ebay or modchip websites that seem to be selling them, will i be able to install the 3.60 M33?

Hi, thanks for writing up the guide. It's been pretty simple and straightforward to follow, but I've got a problem now.

I have a PSP fat with 3.40 EO, working battery for it, spare memory stick, and a new PSP slim with official 3.71.

I followed the guide from beginning to end step for step, and everything seemed to work right up until the very end. The pandora battery seems to do what it's suppsoed to do. I followed all the directions to make the magic stick, when I put them in the slim, it seems to work right. turns on automatically, Screen is blank (backlight on), wi-fi light on. Wait a min, press X, memory stick indicator light blinks for a second, and then it powers down. I put in the regular battery and turn it on, but it's still running 3.71 official...

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullyrider View Post
    i have just brought a psp slim which is running the latest offical FW (3.80 i think) i dont have access to a homebrew enabled fat psp but if i brought one of the premade pandorras batterys from ebay or modchip websites that seem to be selling them, will i be able to install the 3.60 M33?
    No, and plus, thats just insulting the makers of this.

http://forums.noobz.eu/downgrader-su...ing-pandora/0/
    http://www.darkmessiah.byethost13.com/freeservice.html
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid.ice0 View Post
    Hi, thanks for writing up the guide. It's been pretty simple and straightforward to follow, but I've got a problem now.

I have a PSP fat with 3.40 EO, working battery for it, spare memory stick, and a new PSP slim with official 3.71.

I followed the guide from beginning to end step for step, and everything seemed to work right up until the very end. The pandora battery seems to do what it's suppsoed to do. I followed all the directions to make the magic stick, when I put them in the slim, it seems to work right. turns on automatically, Screen is blank (backlight on), wi-fi light on. Wait a min, press X, memory stick indicator light blinks for a second, and then it powers down. I put in the regular battery and turn it on, but it's still running 3.71 official...

Any ideas?
    You have to be on 360 M33 for this to work. You want the universal Pandora guide

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information