Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSP Network Update 1.52+

DCEmu Newbie

Talking PSP Network Update 1.52+

Questions about the highly anticipated update including email and a browser.

DCEmu Newbie

Sorry, didnt know what i was thinking up there. Well ive been hearing about this leaked file on the internet which included hints to the next update that will be released on the psp. It included chat, browsing, email, word processing, text the voice program and voice chat. This will all be possible and useful when the Logic3 keyboard is released on Sept. 30th. This thread is for if youve heard anything more about the file, when it will be released and any info on the keyboard. Please included screenshots of either.

Thanx Tanner

DCEmu Newbie

does anyone think this new update will basically kill the chance of having working emulators on ur psp? b/c its a hard decision to sacrafice the emulators for all the awesome $#@! the new update will have and vise versa, will it just be a matter of time before someone cracks the 1.52?? what do u people think?

SaRlA

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sarla1596
    does anyone think this new update will basically kill the chance of having working emulators on ur psp? b/c its a hard decision to sacrafice the emulators for all the awesome $#@! the new update will have and vise versa, will it just be a matter of time before someone cracks the 1.52?? what do u people think?

SaRlA

As said before everything can/will be cracked. Only reason 1.5X versions have not been hacked is because there is little demand as most people have 1.5. As soon as A great game witha a forced update on it comes out a new crack will be made as so many psp users will bite the bullet for the this.

DCEmu Newbie

Well since Sony isnt dumb i think that by having us tempted by all the new features but they will amke sure that you cant play the emulators on it. But as everything so far it will be cracked. I'm just really excited because i think in the next 3-4 months the psp could replace my destop computer.

DCEmu Newbie

well if you ask me Sonys doing a damn good job tempting me to update mine to 1.52 when it comes out, if it has what it says itll have itll be like having a personal computer basically.

I'd update for all those features anyday.

DCEmu Newbie

so your sayin youd EASILY give up having portable emulators and $#@! like that for the features the 1.52 might possibly have?? i couldnt do it so easliy

so your sayin youd EASILY give up having portable emulators and $#@! like that for the features the 1.52 might possibly have?? i couldnt do it so easliy
    i dont think u would think of upgrading these r really big upgrades like browse without
    Wipe out damb comon but im just remembering it just a rumer so i beter not put my hopes up

(-:___PsPmad___:-)

DCEmu Newbie

but how often are u gonna be out of home and feel the need to go on the internet to look up somethin, i think most people are lookin at these features as just something really cool and not looking at the overall picture on how often ur personally gonna need somethin like that, besides your also gonna need to be in a place that has wireless lan which isnt gonna be anywhere u go, that is unless u live in a big city. and also with this keyboard attachment the PSP is getting less and less "pocket friendly", i mean u might as well just have a damn laptop itd be more user friendly than a PSP with a small ass keyboard and a mouse thatll prolly be function by the D pad or analog, i mean dont get me wrong i think these features sound amazingly awesome but im just not 100% sure i wanna risk losing my emulators and $#@! for somethin i may barely ever use. hopefully WAB or the excutor teams can release some software thatd allow downgrading of firmware, id feel alot more at ease that way

SaRlA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information