Thread: PSP scratches

Default PSP scratches

I have quite a few scratches on my psp slim. Here are some pics.... What do people recommend i do?

PS: these pics were taken under a light with the camera flash on.

Should i scam sony for a free one saying it was scratched right out of the box?

from now on u should use a psp faceplate cover to stop from gettin more scratches i was thinkin ahead when i got my psp and put a faceplate cover on it from the start. srry if the pic is too big

You can by a plastic protector thing that will stop you getting any more scratches

I really doubt anyone (retailer or sony) is going to replace a PSP based on damage caused by mistreatment.

You could brick it in some way and (possibly) get a new one from the retailer if its quite new (big department stores seem to be really lax on returns, otherwise repair with pandora) I guess.

Ive had my fat PSP since whatever date I joined here and its still pretty much scratch free, it hasn't really been looked after in any way other than being kept in a playgear pocket case and cleaned with soft cloths.

I don't see the point of adding annoying additional layers on top of the screen, the damage isn't done when your playing the thing (but the protectors do normally effect the visibility/look of the screen in some way), its when its being carried or wiped with an abrasive/dirty cloth.

If you cant get an exchange, try taking care of future purchases.

There is a way to get rid of the scratches but it does reck the visibility of the screen.

Thread Information