Thread: Pandora: Updating Registry...Cannot read system.dreg!??!

DCEmu Newbie

Default Pandora: Updating Registry...Cannot read system.dreg!??!

This error is drving me crazy! Whenever I get my psp to write files 100 percent with pandora, it says "cannot read system.dreg" and shuts off. When I put in a battery it has a never ending BSOD that when you hit circle just brings you back to it. I tried restoring nand from another psp with 1.5 on it and it went through after several trys restoring (without idstorage). And I STILL have this problem! Any idea what I should do to fix this?

DCEmu Old Pro

new or old pandora?
    new one has a bug. it makes flash1 corrupt in such a way it'll freeze trying to format it

DCEmu Old Pro

jak66, not the latest one. It's been updated.

I'd try the new pandora

Cloudy

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudhunter View Post
    jak66, not the latest one. It's been updated.

I'd try the new pandora

Cloudy
    yes, i know that. It was a Sony bug

DCEmu Newbie

I got it to work by refreshing files and restoring a nand from my old psp... But now when I turn it on I get a region code error when trying to access any homebrew . Is it possible my PSP has some region that my other psps nand does not? I bought this psp online so I wouldnt know.. It is on version 1.50 as is the nand is was restored with, im at a total loss...not sure what to do to make the homebrew launch. I backed up the psps original nand but it brought up like a 1000 errors when trying to restore so I put the other one back. When launching homebrew it says: "This game cannot be started." "The region code is not correct." Is it possible I can get a different region nand from a forum attatchment, or some download site I'm not aware of so I can fix this? Will that even work?

Update: Its also noticeable that when a umd is placed into the drive I get a "disk could not be read" error.

Thread Information