Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Void Team Retires.

Default Void Team Retires.

After 3 days, the Void Team have called it quits. They will not be making a new 3.71 cfw. We will have to wait until someone else comes up with one.

We retired

Good because we retired, we have met and we have decided it. The reason is easy and simple “OS ” HAS EATENTHE HEAD; nothing but that the type that Dark_Alex can program? Because we go, we have been visiting forums by Internet and nothing but that we see LAMMERS LAMMERS and but LAMMERS then wing lammers go away and you remain without anything, now you go and you cry to the Dark_Alex that to him that does it, because that is a fan, for the people who do not know will say: Oh! That maquina! , but if it plays the hiding place, now I go away, now I am created team, and they always are such that they program and they remove things, you do not realize? Because whenever somebody comes near to scene you throw a kick in the ass, in addition for people that we worked in the reverse engineer and we programmed is not nothing of the other world, which passes that people as we have much work, and many projects and for that reason we were not interested in these things, and for once somebody is interested alaaaaa to call it of everything. Ademas, that but gives that tuneeemos or not the XMB, that happens that if tunea is not team serious, now if not tunea if, buah then if the type that Dark_Alex tuneara, already all: novate that maquina! Crack crack. We know that much people have put much confidence in us, and who animate to us but we go that if this becomes a monopoly since it fence the KING well to him because we come here neither vacillating nor insulting single we have announced something who we go to do and asi treats to us, for that people whom he despises to us and he insults to us:

NOTE:The orignal language on the site for the post is spainish so i translated it to engilsh.
    Void Team

Blog Entries

god almighty why is everyone so stuck up??!? these guys never proved their worth and yet they still run their mouths. yeah people need to lay of and give devs a shot but god come off you're high horse.

Oh what a shame.
    Back to school for them on Monday it is then :P

Mike..

Jeez if they couldn't pull it off why did they go touting it?

" 'os ' Has Eaten The Head!!"
    Lol!

Okay we are retireing, we have come together and decided. The motive is plain and simple "it has eaten our head" nobody other than DAX can program? Why we leave, we have been visiting pages and we just see LAMMERS and LAMMERS and more LAMMERS and the lammers leave and we are left with nothing,and now you go cry to DAX to go do it,because he is an affiliate, for the people who don't know they might say: Oh!! what a machine!!, but he does play hide and seek, now y leave, now i make a team, and its always the same people who program and come out with things, don't you notice?

i would translate more but i have 2 leave but it seems they are pissed off with the scene. sry i couldn't translate more

I was gonna translate but pibster gave us a good translation.

That's it, they're just pissed off because of the names the people are calling them, like lamers, and fakers... who called them fakers anyways?

Lol well, I knew this from the beginning. They were fakers. Real coders that want to make a little contribution to the scene just release their stuff without saying anything or they just don't listen to people's opinions.

Edit: Here's my translation, with my own words:

We retired

Well, we gave up, we made a reunion and decided this. The reason is simple, "PEOLE CHANGED OUR MINDS" that the only one that can make a CFW is Dark_AleX??? Because we were visiting forums all over the internet and we just see people calling us LAMERS, LAMMERS and more LAMMERS. Well the "lammers" now leave and left you with nothing, now go and cry to Dark_AleX and ask him for the firmware, because he's a professional, the people that don't know about this will say: "Oh! What a machine!" but he plays hide and seek, he left, made a team, and they're always the same programming and releasing stuff, don't you realize? Because every time someone try to come to the scene they get a kick in the a$$, besides, for the people like us, that work with the reverse engineering this is nothing out of this world, it's just that people like us work hard, and we have a lot of projects and work to do. And what if we customize the XMB? If someone doesn't customize it, he's not serious? And if he doesn't, he is serious? Now if Dark_AleX customize it everyone will be like: "Oh fantastic! Crack crack". We know a lot of people trust us, and they cheer us up, we came here in peace without insults, if you want to play a monopoly, then let's leave this to the KING. And for those with the insults, we have this: * A PICTURE OF A FINGER * For those that were with us, real thanks. Thanks for all, and for the future coders, we hope they're more patient, because for this... we think the same will stay."

thats sad quiting after 3 days. if they would have taken a few more weeks they coulda made something. how could they to acomplish anything in 3 days on their first cfw

PSP User

i think they relised it was a monumentus task so they made up an excuse to cover their asses

Such an early departure.
    They never proved anything.

On a side note,
    I've looked around forums and A LOT of people have been putting their "work" down. Just shows the PSP Scenes distrust towards newcomers.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information