Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [GUIDE]{ANY PSP 1000/2000} Pandora | Universal PSP Unbricker

on pressing o to back up nand, i get bad file message

You dont have the space on your MS or the way its been formated/manufactured there is a bad sectoe preventing copying

It can only be a bad sector preventing copying cos ms is 512 pro duo, has been formatted as per tutorial, manufacture must be ok cos we have used three different ms but still getting same outcome grrrrrrr.

Thanx for your continued replies please help me sort this cos i aint giving up.

Can i make a pandora's ms direct to ms ???cos i only got a bricked psp so need to make ms via card reader...... formatted other ms that have been previously being using cos it was f***** been getting help from a pal with homebrew capable but he lives a distance away

NO, you need to have a homebrew compatible PSP con hand unless you lare3yad have the battery in which case your buddy can make you the files to write

Should have really posted it here:
    Quote Originally Posted by No_one_in_particular View Post
    Okay, I've finally gotten around to creating a Pandora, thanks to this tutorial. I've created one mainly for going back to 1.5 (and then onto my CF of choice) incase I don't like the firmware I update to, and for unbricking - just incase. My question is, I've completed the Making the Pandoras Battery and Magic Memory stick part, do I need to go on and complete the Modifying the Memory Stick Files to Work as an Unbricker step ? If I left it, what could it do currently ? If I modified it to work as an unbricker, then what can it do ? As in, if I done the unbricker step, would I be adding to it's features, or am I replacing them so it's now just an unbricker ? Hope you get what I'm on about...

Lastly, would my Pandora & Magic Memory stick work on someone else's PSP ? Thanks.

It wont work properly on phats and not at all on slims unless you do the last set of instructions

DCEmu Newbie

Its like my new slim PSP of 4 days old is bricked.I tried making a PAndora batt.And i installed the Total newbie intaller on my 1GB mem stick but when i turned it on i went to the mem stick menu n it prompted to install it to 3.71 firmware from a 3.73 .
    To cut things short when i switched it on it worked twice.
    O n switching it on the thrid time;only the green light shows.
    I tested it wit another battery.
    Still giving thesame result.
    I tried using auto recovery(press the R button and power for 8 seconds)No difference yet
    Ithe green light switches off after some seconds
    Can somebody suggest a remedy cos i have even barely enjoyed it.
    Thanks

Remove the memory stick

DCEmu Newbie

yeah i have removed the mem stickand put it back still flashing the orange and green lights.I cant get to recovery mode(pressing the R button)
    Awwwwww Lawwwwwwddd
    I m pissed off

Yeah i fixed it all(courtsey youtube);so how do i copy isos to the custom firmware
    Last edited by femzy112; March 31st, 2008 at 07:46.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information