Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: NeoCDPSP v0.1

any body got sum iso they wanna share becases im really really having a hard time find this neo geo cd . hit me up on aim at texasboi7126 if your willing to share plesase sum one help me i just wanna play games.......

DCEmu Newbie

lol at the last part of your sentence, "i just wanna play games......." that made me chuckle. And no that's against the rules but I don't know if posting links to torrent sites are

DCEmu Newbie

Wink more info on neocd games

I have tested some games during few minutes.

ninja master : perfect
    world heroes perfect : perfect
    magician lord : sfx+music but there is a blue screen during 2 seconds every one minute
    rally chase : working well, with sfx, but without music
    ragnagnard : working well, with music, but without sfx
    aero fighter 3 : working well, with music, but without sfx
    super sidekicks 4 : no sound, no sfx, and graphical issues
    pulstar : good, but when you crash your ship you have no more the music
    last blade 2 : working well, sprites disapear sometimes during 2 seconds
    samurai shodown 4 : working well, a little graphical issue with the background sky
    twinkle star sprites : perfect

Default gamerboi909

I am new here too, but have frequented many other forums with these same kinds of topics. They are considered very sticky topcis and could cause legal action to be taken against the webmasters for disbursement of information that would lead tot he aquiring of copyrighted content.

I would tread lightly in your quest to find these game images, as too many questions or requests could get you banned from this sight or get someone else banned for just wanting to help you and post illegal information or links.

90% of the homework has been done for you. I have been collecting roms for well over 12 years now and you learn from experience what is ok to ask for and what is not.

When doing these google or yahoo searches you also start to learn other ways of asking the same question and you may find that it brings about a different search result.

Mix and match terms, sometimes trying to locate a single title is easier than locating a library of them. Even if you only find a couple images, through those pages there may be links to other pages they got their images from. Think of it as a brain teaser treasure hunt.

SAVY.

well sorry for asking those qustions can any body gives me sum good key word to type in gooles then that well help

DCEmu Newbie

More to add to the list(all unzipped)

Aero Fighters 2 and 3: awesome games, play great, but only music, no sound.
    King of Fighters 99: Plays fantastic at 333mhrz, sound and music
    Magician Lord: kind of lame game, plays well with sound and music, but graphical problems
    Twinkle Star Sprites: works great, sound and music, weird game.

King of Fighters 98: Plays well, sound, but no music
    Last Blade 2: never played this before, awesome game! sound and music, but minor graphical issues

Super Baseball 2020: No sound, no music. Awesome game though, get this for snes so it will have full audio and be in english. Baseball with ROBOTS! c'mon, that is rad.

Top Hunter: non sound, no music, game sucks bad. Don't waste your time with this one.

EDIT: added 2 more

EDIT EDIT: added 1 more

EDIT EDIT OMG EDIT: 1 more

damn yall got all them game . Man i cant even find one wus up on sum tip or hot key words i can use on gooles or yahoo to fine them ...............i feel like giving up

DCEmu Newbie

p2p programs. Not sure if saying the name of one is against the rules or not, so I won't.

DCEmu Newbie

^ im pretty sure its not against the rules

DCEmu Newbie

Ok here is how i finally got the sound and music to work on two of three games. Instead of zipping the Iso's files, i just left it like that uncompressed. Psp/Games/Neocdpsp/metal slug 2.... In the Metal slug 2 folder there should be the files from the Iso AND neocd.mp3 folder... Thats how i got the sound and music to work.... The game that didn't work is Samurai showdown.. but I had an idea why.. I had changed the names of the files earlier so maybe it doesn't play it... because it can't find it now...

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information