Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSP Slim: Pandora’s Battery Twarted on newer Slim models

DCEmu Newbie

Default Mine won't work

Hi everyone, Mine does the same thing, I created the magic stick multiple times and i insert it into psp then insert the Datel Tool Battery (Commericial Pandora), and all i get is just the green LED light up and nothin else, I tried pressing X but nothing happens no LEDS flashing nothing just the power LED turned on.

Worst case is you'll have to some how get it repaired or get a new one. But that is the worst case, the best thing to do is do a hard reset or just take out the battery and leave it out for 10 to 30 minutes. The system should reset and the only thing you need to do is reset the time and date. I highly recommend that your friend reformat his memory stick from the psp menu, just make sure he backs-up his save data before doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by jondagamkd View Post
    Hey I have a wierd question. I already added a cfw to my psp slim (version 2001pb) via a Datel tool battery and a custom magic memory stick. When I loaded it to service mode with the battery it showed EVERYTHING on the screen with no problem. All there! Every step displayed without a hitch. Now here is my question... why did it show it for me with no problem while every guide I read says I shouldn't see it on a slim?
    When I downgraded my friend's PSP Slim I could also see the menu but I used a Universal Unbricker/Downgrader v3 I think and it works normally with both Slim and Fat.

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to add this somewhere....

I've sucesfully revived a couple of PSPs with the Pandora Batt. & Magic Stick solution but I noticed something very odd while trying to unbrick a very sh_tty PSP I just got from ebay the other night.(the one that'll be leaving the house from now on lol)

It seems my two old SONY sticks(128mb) cannot be converted to the Magic Memorystick needed for the Unbricker process, while on the other hand all four of my Sandisk Memory sticks (1GB, 2GB, 4GB(2) )have absolutely no problem and work flawlessly every time. I tested this for hours on end the other night and was simply dumbfounded by it.lol.....

Anyways, all I wanted to do was have those two lesser SONY sticks that I never use any more converted to Magic Memory Sticks and stashed away for whenever I might need them....but seeing as they don't work....oh well, there goes that idea.

Anybody else getting no results from SONY branded memory sticks?
    Last edited by Apoklepz; January 12th, 2008 at 10:10.

Yeah non Pro Duo sticks don't work and give the same result as mentioned in the first post. Try a different memory stick.

DCEmu Newbie

Hi, I have two piano black slim psp's both 2003 models, i have pandora and mms, when i hacked first psp, i had a display screen telling me to press x, as jondagamkd described, but when i came to hack the second psp i got a black screen, green light and nothing else, i tried pressing x button as suggested by many others but still nothing happened...Please help.
    PS both psp's were bought on the same day at the same time from borders, so would assume they have come from the same batch (although not necessarily)
    Last edited by saggers; January 21st, 2009 at 21:59.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information