Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: EASY Downgrader for 3.71 M33 to 1.5 Without Pandora; Through Recovery Menu

Exclamation EASY Downgrader for 3.71 M33 / 3.80 M33 to 1.5 Without Pandora; By Recovery Menu

edit
    Last edited by CaptainMorgan4; January 18th, 2011 at 04:53.

Yes, finally something without the use of Pandora.
    I'll definitely be saving this... Thanks for the post CaptainMorgan4.

No problem Sonicboy 101 I'm just glad to have my PSP back, and yeah and I hope others can use this to avoid time consuming Pandora procedures.

edit: Why hasn't this been moved to the PSP News Section yet, it's real and it works I've tested it.

DCEmu Newbie

Default I'm a total noob when it comes to psp so...

please don't lash out at me, but just checking-this will ONLY work for people who have had custom firmwares right? My psp was given to me by someone who knew nothing of the scene , and he had it upgraded to 3.52 official sony fw. so that's where my psp is at and i am looking for a way to either downgrade to 1.5 or to a good custom fw. so far i only know about pandora and was hoping for something more simple. So if anyone can help please do so , I appreciate it. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by donleon21 View Post
    please don't lash out at me, but just checking-this will ONLY work for people who have had custom firmwares right? My psp was given to me by someone who knew nothing of the scene , and he had it upgraded to 3.52 official sony fw. so that's where my psp is at and i am looking for a way to either downgrade to 1.5 or to a good custom fw. so far i only know about pandora and was hoping for something more simple. So if anyone can help please do so , I appreciate it. thanks.
    your only option is the pandoras battery

Wow thanks Captain Morgan. I'm happy to know that your PSP is working again.

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks a bunch Captain the downgrader work like a charm on my Fat PSP, i got frustrated with my CFW 3.71 m33, my psx games kept freezing even with the 1.50 patch. I never had the same problem with 3.52 M33-4 weird. Anyways thanks again now back to 3.52 M33-4!

Quote Originally Posted by donleon21 View Post
    you will need either pandora or use one of the game exploits which requires unpatched lumnies or GTA LCS

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by osgeld View Post
    you will need either pandora or use one of the game exploits which requires unpatched lumnies or GTA LCS

so i can do it using lumines? or is pandora truly my only option? thanks in advance.

No problems guys, yeah I just finished getting back on 3.52-2 (most stable IMO, CPU in XMB and etc) and ordering my emulators and fixing all my settings. Feels good to be back, and enjoy this downgrader. And to Donleon21 yeah this is for getting from 3.71 M33 Custom firmware to 1.5, not what you need.

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information