Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Universal Unbricker v3 - Slim Screen Support

Quote Originally Posted by jvabbdac View Post
    Thanks ! Now is all clear ! Can i make a Despertar Battery from my fat psp but with 3.71m33 ? Thanks !
    Yes you can. However if you don't already have it you'll need to download the Team C+D pandora installer to get the tools to write the image to the memory stick and to create the battery. All THIS does is create the image.

do you think this will work on phat cos I bricked mine and don't really want to go bk to 1.50 to go to 3.71-2m33 cos it takes 2 long lol, got to find one on ebay or something (e.g finding somebody close to brower there's lol)

Quote Originally Posted by b_simpson1999 View Post
    do you think this will work on phat cos I bricked mine and don't really want to go bk to 1.50 to go to 3.71-2m33 cos it takes 2 long lol, got to find one on ebay or something (e.g finding somebody close to brower there's lol)
    It certainly does. I've just used it in fact.

thanks now to find someone near mansfield or to find it cheap on ebay lol

yeah been there don't really like the idea of sending my psp to any1, but i think i might have to seems cheaper the ebay lol

now can somebody help I'll be getting a pandora Battery and MS to unbrick and put 1.5 on though post, when on 1.5 wot do i do so then it go to 3.71m33-2 with 1.5 kernel, and when this is done will it be ready to go to 3.71m33-2 with 1.5 kernel [if i brick again (i hope not), my first time]

Quote Originally Posted by urherenow View Post
    Phew!!!

Thought I had a brick. Had a semi, anyway. You might want to reset your settings before applying it. I had a custom color and/or theme (cookies maybe?) and when I did this I got to a blank XMB except for the battery icon and just freeze... and power off after a little while.

format flash 1 from advanced in recovery menu sorted it all out though.

Still can't exit emulated UMDs with home button. Other than that.. all is cool! Seeing the menu on the slim... simply AWESOME!!!!
    I had the same problem, when installing m33 it's easy to overcome because you can just go to the recovery menu and format flash1, but when installing 3.71 original I've encountered the same problem, how do you suppose you get round it?

DCEmu Newbie

Can someone help explain this part of the instrution?

- Use the app under a cfw with 2.x or 3.x kernel (be sure that kernel is
    selected on recovery to the correct one (2.x or 3.x))

I'm currently using a 3.40 OEA. Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ugly dude View Post
    Can someone help explain this part of the instrution?

- Use the app under a cfw with 2.x or 3.x kernel (be sure that kernel is
    selected on recovery to the correct one (2.x or 3.x))

I'm currently using a 3.40 OEA. Many thanks
    yeah your kernel in the recovery should be set to 3.X not 1.5, maybe that will help lol. not sure if it will work if you just put it in the game340 folder

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information