Thread: I wish...

Default I wish...

That I could find this game SOMEWHERE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TguyMQm7vWs

Originally called the Directors Cut, but then later released as Pegasus Prime. it may be about 10 years old but they Journeyman Project series remains one of my favorite adventure games, and it's sad they didn't make a fourth one

Apparently (I just found this out while typing this) That some people were remaking the game on the Source engine It was put on hold for a while because of copyright issues but now I hear its back on track...

i dont think ive ever heard of pegasus prime or the journeyman project.

that video looked really good for something around 10 years old.

Yeah I think it had some of the best graphics of its time

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q9bKhqk2Y...elated&search=

Trailer for the remake... i cant pull the site up though so it might have been canceled /cry

It was supposed to come out this year.... But heres this from Wikipedia:

In December 2006, the project was put on hold by request of Presto Studios due to a "Copyright hold with the original license between this project and by another project." [1] However, screenshots were published on Vigilantec's website in March 2007 [2] followed by an announcement to resume projection on July 5, 2007. [3] Later, the division responsible for developing the project split off to a new company, Shattered Time Productions. [4]
    I just read these quotes from youtube comments:

Quote Originally Posted by psychogod
    Yes, we've announced the project's revival. We are currently switching hosting to support the public's huge demand. By that time we hope to present Vigilant EC's website 2.0 hopefully with a new Journeyman Chronicles press release.

When I get the CD's of the The Jouneyman Trilogy from my bro I'm backing them up, it's a hard to find game I don't want to lose...

i have the journeyman project 3 i find it a bit weird an i hate the the f***ing anoyin brain that always talks

Yeah but I guess it's just one of those games you either really fall in love with it or you dont like it much. Arther does get annoying after a while but theres always an option to shut him off

.... I just realized I still haven't beaten the 2nd one and got very close to beating the 3rd one.... TIME TO GET THE DISCS.

Quote Originally Posted by Junixx View Post
    Yeah I think it had some of the best graphics of its time

http://youtube.com/watch?v=q9bKhqk2Y...elated&search=

Trailer for the remake... i cant pull the site up though so it might have been canceled /cry

It was supposed to come out this year.... But heres this from Wikipedia:

I just read these quotes from youtube comments:

When I get the CD's of the The Jouneyman Trilogy from my bro I'm backing them up, it's a hard to find game I don't want to lose...
    i have the journeyman project 1 and 2, bought them for a total of 3 dollars. very good games.

Thread Information