Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Zelda phantom hourglass rocks!

Talking Zelda phantom hourglass rocks!

I ended up getting that zelda phantom hourglass, Its better then I thought.
    At first I had reservations about a zelda game that's controlled entirely by touch screen. I admit the controls feel different at first, but after you get the hang of it, It feels good, It controls nice and the touch screen allows some interesting and deeply involving game play.

I recommend this game to any zelda fan, you wont be disappointed. It does have the wind waker theme with the cartoony look, and the story isn't dark and foreboding like twilight princess. lets be fair, the story isn't even as dark as wind wakers. But its the game play. The damned addicting game play. I cant stop playing it.

In short, if your a zelda fan your punishing yourself if you don't try phantom hourglass. :thumbup:

Well that's about everything I wanted to say. I'm gone to play more hourglass. peace people.

*edit to dark, yeah, I know, I should put things in the proper forums, My bad, I just really favor off topic over other forums, for some reason.

DCEmu Newbie

I agree. This game is great. I was playing Worms Open Warfare 2 all the time, now I'm totally hooked on Zelda. Have you tried the battle mode? I gave it a shot last night, but the other player disconnected.

Quote Originally Posted by Xebix View Post
    I agree. This game is great. I was playing Worms Open Warfare 2 all the time, now I'm totally hooked on Zelda. Have you tried the battle mode? I gave it a shot last night, but the other player disconnected.
    Ive tried the multiplayer like hide and seek type game, its pretty fun, I like being able to commend the enemies strategy by drawing the paths for them. Its really fun.
    But I havent tried the battle mode yet, is it the same as the multiplayer game where you take the peices of triforce and move them to your players color zones?

*edit, I just tried it, multiplayer mode is more fun on WFC then offline .

This game is awsome!! I really like it! I got it for some days ago, and I think this is one of the best games for DS!! I like the animations . This game is really good made. Rating ++++++++++++++++++++!

Blog Entries

Have you gotten to where you have to shut your DS yet? That was a crazy idea for a puzzle.

DCEmu Newbie

It's a great game with a great feel to it. I haven't gotten that far, but I do hope it gets harder.

Thumbs up Ive just gotten the phantom hourglass.

Quote Originally Posted by ICE View Post
    Have you gotten to where you have to shut your DS yet? That was a crazy idea for a puzzle.
    The neatest puzzle ive seen so far, was where you say something into the mic. to get the person on the other side to open the door

Its a truly great game, And the touch screen works awesome for phantom hourglass.
    I wouldnt change a thing about it. It works so well though, I worry that nintendo will prefer this control scheme.

Dont get me wrong the control scheme works great for phantom hourglass, I truly love it. But im not ready to give up the old method of control in favor of the touch screen for all future ds zelda titles.

Blog Entries

yeah my worries over touch screen controls went away after like 3 minutes lol

i havent tried the game yet.
    but i really want to.
    im gonna finish up the last trial on phoenix wright first though.
    which is another awesome game btw people.

DCEmu Newbie

I haven't gotten that far in the game myself, but you've peaked my interest.

Have you all registered your game yet? If you do, nintendo will send an email about a survey and you get a free Quill Stylus, they even pay for shipping.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information