Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3.71 M33 usbhost

Default 3.71 M33 usbhost

Is there a way to use usbhost on 3.71 m33-2 WITHOUT iRShell? iRShell takes up too much space on my puny memory stick and I don't have enough money to buy a bigger one.

What are you trying to use Usbhost for, I use it to play games off my pc's harddrive. I use Umdemulator takes up way less space than Irshell and usbhost its easy to set up, If you allready have your psp's drivers installed on the comp.

well Im on 3.52 But it might work on 3.71

Yeah, to play games off my hd. I'll try it now. I have the pc usbhost set up already, but I wanted to find a smaller way than irshell to use usbhost.

-EDIT-

UMDEmulator doesn't work. It doesn't even show up in my games list. gbSP does, but UMDEmulator doesn't. Even tried putting it in the game150 folder. And yes, I kept the correct directory structure.

NO mention of backed up games or ISO loaders in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by cal360 View Post
    NO mention of backed up games or ISO loaders in this forum.
    I doubt their backed up

Was waiting for this. Unlike you stupid ****ing assholes I backup all my games to iso's because I lost a game due to scratches. Yall can suck my ****ing $#@!, and that rule is bull$#@!. Can't just help someone. Have to be ****ing elitists eh?

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Seventeen View Post
    Was waiting for this. Unlike you stupid ****ing assholes I backup all my games to iso's because I lost a game due to scratches. Yall can suck my ****ing $#@!, and that rule is bull$#@!. Can't just help someone. Have to be ****ing elitists eh?
    Like it or not, it's the asterixing rules for asterixing sake! Go elsewhere if you don't like it.

Also, your "disc got scratched" theory yields little merit due to the fact that they are asterixing in an axterixing plastic case.

Take your asterix and shove it up your asterix

Cloudy

Suck it, prick. Psp games CAN be scratched. Whether a little brother leaves them around for a baby to grab, or it thrown around, or same little brother wants to try and get the plastic off... they can be scratched. So, shove that little merit up your ass.

I've been irritated more and more by that stupid rule about iso's. I'm not giving any links (like I'd even know any...). I'm not ASKING for any links to ANYTHING. I'm asking if there is a was to use usbhostfs on 3.71 m33-2. That's ALL.

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Seventeen View Post
    Suck it, prick. Psp games CAN be scratched. Whether a little brother leaves them around for a baby to grab, or it thrown around, or same little brother wants to try and get the plastic off... they can be scratched. So, shove that little merit up your ass.

I've been irritated more and more by that stupid rule about iso's. I'm not giving any links (like I'd even know any...). I'm not ASKING for any links to ANYTHING. I'm asking if there is a was to use usbhostfs on 3.71 m33-2. That's ALL.
    Well, if you don't like the rules here, go elsewhere. Cussing out at everyone just makes you seem like a whiney little kid, with no ice cream.

This ice cream shop is closed.

Cloudy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information