Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: SNEmulDS v0.6 Alpha released - Snes Emulator for Nintendo DS

DCEmu Newbie

thanks alot man! really needed this

I have max media dock and i cant even get the roms to appear on the rom select screen. can any1 help?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare95 View Post
    I have max media dock and i cant even get the roms to appear on the rom select screen. can any1 help?
    Put a folder named SNES on the very first screen after the boot up sequence (the "root" of your CF)
    Put all your games in the same folder. Try that out as I also have a MMD and MML. Also try flashing your DS. I noticed with mine the MMD worked better after having the DS flashed.

DAM...Pinball Fantasies is not working still .. but Pinball Dreams is..

If ANYONE could release a snes emu with a local wireless connect option for 2 player. That would make this almost zsnes leet is the fact it's ds on the go would be even more leet. IP connect 2 player is easy but ds connect wifi perhaps not. If it could be done would pwn.

Awaiting the next release with great anticipation. I loved the snes with an absolute passion, it was probably one of the greatest consoles of all time, cant wait to play harvest moon, or earthbound, and super fire pro x, keep up the great work

struggling with savestates every time i try to save it locks up and/ or crashes, using m3 perfect sd slot 2, any ideas anyone??

Oops, my fault, wrong version of the emulator!!! Have to say though, stellar work here.

DCEmu Newbie

of course SNEmulDS v0.6 is pure sex, however when i was playing through earthbound i accidentally initiated the jukebox tab on the touch screen. after redeeming a save state this seems to cause the game to freeze unless music is disabled which is a great shame.i think this happens with any game as i experienced a similar situation with shadowrun and zombies. is there a fix for this? using r4

same here. Every game I've tried has also caused this. However, I was a HUGE fan of dreamsnes and this is...better! The best thing is that this can only get better with every release, a lot of games dont work but lots of games do work very well and play very well, ahh its just like old times.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information