Thread: My Halo Narrows Mancannon Explosion Machine!

Default My Halo Narrows Mancannon Explosion Machine!

I was screwing around in Forge, and discovered a few things.

1. You can make any object spawn immediately if the minimum of them on the map is below a certain number.

2. You can put objects over a gravity lift and get them to be there automatically, by switching over to player mode, destroying the lift, and then putting that object there (getting the lift to spawn, and sending te objects flying).

So, what do you get with these discoveries? An explosion machine that sends exploding cars, crates, fusion cores, and what's left of your character through the lift.

The machine works by placing about 10 fusion cores, one Mongoose, and Ghost at the bottom of the mancannon on Narrows (where you'd land if you rode it normally- both sides). Then, place a gravity lift close to where you land, destroy the lift, and then put 5 fusion cores here. Then, edit the item properties, make gravity lifts, fusion cores, Mongooses, and Ghosts to spawn automatically if the number of them on the map reaches below 30. The fusion cores (and/or Mongooses and Ghosts) get sent up into the air by the gravity lift and eventually fall onto the fusion cores below, causing an explosion (every 2 seconds since everything respawns instantly). Then the stuff goes through the mancannon to the other side and back.

I'd also recommend that you put gravity lifts right on the edge of the man cannon (that way the stuff that comes back from other sides can go back).

Here's a cruddy video of it in action:
    Last edited by ExcruciationX; December 26th, 2009 at 04:29.

Nice one.

Or, like we tried, you could just meet someone on a mongoose in the middle of a mancannon jump and smack them with the Hammer. Good times.

I'll have to try that. So far on forge all I have created as a map is a base that is inpenertrable to anyone except the ones that know how to access it. By the way Ex what is you gamertag if you go online? Mine is Calg360 TZA.

I don't have Xbox Live. I wish I did. I could post my machine!

Also, folks, can you post in the "Best Halo 3 Combat Songs!" thread? I'd appreciate it.

if you dont have live you can use XLink Kai Evolution VII. its kinda if it was lan but your pc is acting as a server. its not that great though but its free

I know that, but I don't have a close connection to my TV...

Has anybody looked at the video I posted?

Thread Information