Thread: Resistance: Fall of Man 2 in production

ps3 Resistance: Fall of Man 2 in production

via Computer and Video Games

Resistance: Fall of Man 2 is being "tentatively" prepared for launch next November, relocating the World War II-era alien-bashing action to American locations like San Francisco and Chicago as the Chimera invasion hits US shores. Beats Grimsby and Hull...

Sergeant Nathan Hale, star of the original game, will allegedly return - though not necessarily in the leading role. Multiplayer matches are said to feature vehicles, including three brand new aircraft. Even better, there's a cliffhanger ending that sets up a third title in the series.

A sequel's hardly surprising given Insomniac's history-bending battler was one of PS3's better games at launch, though this infoburst certainly ain't official.

No, it comes courtesy of our new favourite industry tipster, the memorably named Surfer Girl Reviews Star Wars blog.

You may it remember from such revelations such as LA Noire being too big for Xbox 360...

I hope it isn't short like the first, I finished the first in just a couple of days on medium, now I on the last level in Hard mode:thumbup:...

I hope the sequel is much better than the original instalment.

I appreciate it was a launch game for the PS3 but I really didn’t understand any of the hype associated with Resistance... I’ve played better FPS games on xbox 1. lol

oh hell yea!!! i can't wait to dive back in

Thread Information