Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sonic Rush Adventure

Blog Entries

NDS Sonic Rush Adventure

Newly released at Play Asia

features
    Classic Sonic 2D Gameplay with improved action stages. With new action-packed gameplay, you will snowboard down an avalanche, springboard off giant mushrooms, hang glide across wide gaps, and much more.
    A high-speed ocean adventure! Battle with wicked pirates both on land and at sea throughout 14 action stages on seven different islands.
    Enhanced touch screen controls. Navigate the oceans and perform aerial tricks to avoid treacherous water mines and aim your cannons during ship-to-ship battles by using the stylus and touch screen on the Nintendo DS.
    Compete with friends via Wireless DS Single-Card Download Play in two battle modes. Two players will face-off in intense dual screen races or collect the most items spread throughout the map in exciting mission battles.

description
    Sonic returns to the Nintendo DS™ with all the classic 2D dual screen action of Sonic Rush™, as well as a new high-seas adventure where he clashes with ruthless pirates. As Sonic, you will set off from Windmill Village to explore seven islands for action-packed adventures spread across a large map. As you venture, you will uncover valuable items and materials that will help Tails build new ships so that Sonic can track down the villainous pirates in a variety of ways. With a fleet of up to five ships, including a submarine, water bike, and hovercraft, you will use the touch screen technology in exciting new ways to control your ships as you race across the ocean gathering rings, busting tricks, and torching pirate ships in fierce ship-to-ship battles. At the end of each level, test your skills in epic 3D boss battles that span both screens, including the ultimate showdown with the evil pirate, Captain Whisker. Let the adventure begin!

One of the coolest game on ds lite this game made me buy the console otherwise i wouldn't bought one, its a new approach for sonic games using touch screen and making use of the dual screens which is great the title has amazing levels,fast gameplay and top soundtrack to the game a must have for any sonic fans and newbies.

DCEmu Newbie

I thought it was sh*te. thatisall.

DCEmu Regular

I thought it was sh*te. thatisall.
    lol so did i! had this game quite a few weeks but not touched it since the first day i played it.

If your like me and grew up playing it on the master system & megadrive (genesis) then you probably won't like this,,,

paul

DCEmu Newbie

Yeah - Sega have ruined sonic since the megadrive days.

Quote Originally Posted by tubaros View Post
    Yeah - Sega have ruined sonic since the megadrive days.
    How can you say that, with Sonic Adventure games, Sonic CD and Sonic Rush? Also others too that were great.

there ruined since they lost the war against nintendo :[, they got even worse with dreamcast came out

DCEmu Regular

o_o And of course, Sonic Battle. That was AWESOME.. even if I don't understand how exactly it was 'Sonic'-ish.

whether you find it **** or not (i found it great), the fact of the matter remains, this and sonic rush proves that sonic team still has what it takes to create a sonic game worth playing, especially after the negative reviews of sonic next gen

better than the 360/PS3/Wii gams

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information