Thread: Noob PSP slim homebrew

DCEmu Newbie

Default Noob PSP slim homebrew

I would like to get my new Starwars branded Slim how should i say it over to the darkside(for they have cookies and i always wanted to be a storm trooper) so i can run homebrews.

i have a Stock out of the box non updated psp 2001
    White with the Vadar tattoo. i do havea 2 gig ms duo pro. any help or pointing me to a guid woul be helpful. i am rather technically inclined just need i swift kick in the a to the right way. :rofl:

flame me if you must i did seacrh but confused lol.
    i am a cell phone modder (tmo wing running pda viet touchflo rom) and an XPe designer and one question why would any one wanta put XPe on a PSP other then a cool hey look i got xpe but it aint gonna do me crap. but hey cool points.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by bLiGhTeR View Post
    I would like to get my new Starwars branded Slim how should i say it over to the darkside(for they have cookies and i always wanted to be a storm trooper) so i can run homebrews.

i have a Stock out of the box non updated psp 2001
    White with the Vadar tattoo. i do havea 2 gig ms duo pro. any help or pointing me to a guid woul be helpful. i am rather technically inclined just need i swift kick in the a to the right way. :rofl:

flame me if you must i did seacrh but confused lol.
    i am a cell phone modder (tmo wing running pda viet touchflo rom) and an XPe designer and one question why would any one wanta put XPe on a PSP other then a cool hey look i got xpe but it aint gonna do me crap. but hey cool points.
    What firmware are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by ewiandr View Post
    What firmware are you running?
    The firmware doesn't realy matter anymore, as all he needs is too create a pandoras battery and that's his only way to get it running hombrew.

DCEmu Newbie

Will the PSP Slim Play Homebrew?

Thread Information