Thread: My Extended Essay (thesis paper)

Dream Coder

Default My Extended Essay (thesis paper)

I just found this buried away on my computer and thought I'd share it. Anyone here who is in the IB program will know what it is right away, for those of you who don't, the Extended Essay is a paper that you have to write while in the IB program. The paper is supposed to be within one of something like 8 different disciplines and is written over the course of two years. This is the IB equivilant of a PhD thesis paper.

I wrote mine on the subject of piracy and copyright infringement in the digital age, and although my final score was average, for a high school paper, I'm still extremely impressed that I wrote something so lengthy and well thought out =P.

The only thing I edited out was my candidate number. It's a fairly interesting read, and if any of you do, please let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by quzar View Post
    I just found this buried away on my computer and thought I'd share it. Anyone here who is in the IB program will know what it is right away, for those of you who don't, the Extended Essay is a paper that you have to write while in the IB program. The paper is supposed to be within one of something like 8 different disciplines and is written over the course of two years. This is the IB equivilant of a PhD thesis paper.

I wrote mine on the subject of piracy and copyright infringement in the digital age, and although my final score was average, for a high school paper, I'm still extremely impressed that I wrote something so lengthy and well thought out =P.

The only thing I edited out was my candidate number. It's a fairly interesting read, and if any of you do, please let me know what you think.
    I read about 1/4 of the way through it.
    It seems like a very interesting read but it's just late.

I'll read the rest tomorrow and give more feedback.
    Alright?

Thread Information