Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: DOOM WAD's - The good and the working

DCEmu Rookie

Default send it to me to

Quote Originally Posted by Mourningstar
    Can you send it to [email protected]

And how are you using these wads with the new version? The only ones I can get to work are Doom1 and Doom2....
    yo mourningstar when you get it can you send it to me at [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasLeFevre
    Not a single WAD has worked on my PSP and i cant merge them because my PC wont run any MS-DOS programs.
    I have gotten a couple to WORK but they all have ****ed up eventually....they all seem to mess up at the same level every time....

Doom64 = 5th level

Quake2 = I dont remember, but was probably around 8-10th level

HalfLife = 3rd level

Etc.

I honestly dont think they are worth it. But the Doom64 WAD would be great if it worked....classic Doom gameplay with the BEST graphics I have seen in any WAD....

OK well im gunna keep tryin on alot of apps to see if i get any to work and il post them here if i find working one.

OOOOO Crap i guess they wont work for me because ny PC wont run MS-DOS programs so that means NO Wintex and No wintex means No DOOM MODS.....I swear im like one corrupt rom away from "emo"

some kid at school today was playing diablo on his psp, i asked what emu he was using and he said that it was a wad for the doom emu!

OOOOO Crap i guess they wont work for me because ny PC wont run MS-DOS programs so that means NO Wintex and No wintex means No DOOM MODS.....I swear im like one corrupt rom away from "emo"
    The Wintex I use isnt DOS...I dont think...its a Windows version Im sure...I got it from a link Apocalypse posted...

some kid at school today was playing diablo on his psp, i asked what emu he was using and he said that it was a wad for the doom emu!
    Uhhh...I dont think so...Every Doom WAD Ive seen has alway been in First Person...

What did this "diablo" look like?

Quote Originally Posted by ap0calypse
    Me too, but it also works if you merge it with other wads, like the Doom64 wad.

You can merge other wads also (i.e. Duke3d + Fistful of Doom) but you may get some unnexpected results!

More working Wads

-HexenHereticDoom, its a mix of all three games and its really well done (Better than Heretic mod I posted above) 9/10

-Star Trek, not bad but the sound effects get annoying after a while. Get if your a fan 7/10

After I figure out Golden Eye I will give some of the Quake mods a try, pity theres no sound support for Quake-Psp yet (maybe the next version...)
    What did you rename it?

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasLeFevre
    What did you rename it?
    You have to rename them to DOOM2.WAD

But what version of DoomPSP are you using? If youre using the newest one, that came out a few days ago, I cant get ANY wads to work with it except the officilal Doom1 and Doom2 wads...

Quote Originally Posted by Mourningstar
    You have to rename them to DOOM2.WAD

But what version of DoomPSP are you using? If youre using the newest one, that came out a few days ago, I cant get ANY wads to work with it except the officilal Doom1 and Doom2 wads...
    Whenever i rename them to DOOM2.WAD i get a message sayin SW1BLUE not found

Quote Originally Posted by wraggster
    any good starwars doom mods out ?

i fancy doing an harry potter doom mod
    Ya heres a SW mod
    http://www.doomwadstation.com/main/starwars.html

Thread Information