Thread: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Blog Entries

NDS Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

New from Play Asia:

features
    Intense action thriller with stunning next-generation graphics and amazing special effects
    Play as both a U.S. Marine and British S.A.S. soldier fighting through an unfolding story full of twists and turns
    Enter treacherous hotspots around the globe to take on a rogue enemy group threatening the world
    Use sophisticated technology, superior firepower, and coordinated land and air strikes on a battlefield where speed, accuracy, and communication are essential to victory
    Depth of multiplayer action providing online fans an all-new community of persistence, addictive, and customizable gameplay

description
    Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, the new action-thriller from the award-winning team at Infinity Ward, the creators of the Call of DutyŽ series, delivers the most intense and cinematic action experience ever.

Armed with an arsenal of advanced and powerful modern day firepower, players are transported to treacherous hotspots around the globe to take on a rogue enemy group threatening the world. As both a U.S Marine and British S.A.S. soldier fighting through an unfolding story full of twists and turns, players use sophisticated technology, superior firepower and coordinated land and air strikes on a battlefield where speed, accuracy and communication are essential to victory.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-28to.html

Insane!!! This Game Rocks. The Multilayer is also great, I just wish it had WI-FI, then this game would be Phenomenal.

<!> This is just my judgment so don't go to quick to judge <!>

Blog Entries

I didnt like it. the controls are buggy at times and it just doesnt "feel" good like metroid or even dementium. I wrote a quick review for it here if anyone cares :P

Yes this game is awesome nothing wrong about the controls i played it i didn't feel anything wrong with them its very good game its not good as metroid prime hunters well Nintendo games always the best.

Thread Information