Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Yabause for PSP Released - Sega Saturn Emulator for PSP

To all the people that say its not possible the saturn was inferior to playstation but playstation runs on psp all you need is to build a dynarec for the CPU GPU and SPU to get the speed up as it dynamically recompiles the stuff to work on the different hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by nebula2006 View Post
    To all the people that say its not possible the saturn was inferior to playstation but playstation runs on psp all you need is to build a dynarec for the CPU GPU and SPU to get the speed up as it dynamically recompiles the stuff to work on the different hardware.
    ok why dont you give it a try

Quote Originally Posted by nebula2006 View Post
    Let me guess, you looked at the clock speed of the Master SH2 and automatically thought that Saturn could be emulated on PSP?
    Man, PS1 is not more powerful than the Saturn.
    Saturn has like 2 Main processors and like 5 other processors and a very complex architecture (they had to program for it in assembly to get optimum results).
    If it was tapped out properly, it would look really good (like Panzer Dragoon Saga).

ho do u put the games on the sega Saturn emulator for the psp

Default Wobble!!

Huh? Firstly what's the use? Why emulate the Saturn on a Psp? I have a Saturn emulator on my Pc and it works quite well at full speed, if you all have a Pc then why use your Psp?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kasim505 View Post
    Huh? Firstly what's the use? Why emulate the Saturn on a Psp? I have a Saturn emulator on my Pc and it works quite well at full speed, if you all have a Pc then why use your Psp?
    I think the word is "portable". Otherwise we'd all just run PSP emulators on our PCs...

You can't download the source code though...

Are there ever any interesting games for SEGA Saturn?I looked at wiki on list of games and most of them were released to PS1 or they are just boring

Exophase

that's all good in all for you to speak your mind you have every right to however don't be stupid and try to tear someones hope up just because you think it could not get any better after all we seen alot of things done with emulators hell we never thought we would even have a emulator of a Sega Saturn to work right on the pc but look and be hold we have ssf and it works great at the time we said sega cd could not work and look what happen iam not saying the psp would be able to run it on full speed that may never happen but iam use it could run a tiny better atlest now with all the new systems we have we not got a demo of a psx for the wii and people said it could never happen also you no we also have the ps3 so far we have only a few and mind you thos are so easy to even be ported to any systems my point is have some faith and some hope you never no btw gpsp is awesome but it kind of sucks i ran into atlest 30% of games that don't even work and you would think someone could get it to work for videos that was made for the gameboysp also it would be awsome if someone could make the sega cd emulator for the wii or atlest more for the wii and not really old emulators thats been done so many times like the nes or snes

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information