Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Yabause for PSP Released - Sega Saturn Emulator for PSP

well this was another classic dcemu thread. hooray.

Click on the sig above to visit The Playground

DCEmu Newbie

Looking at the source code I see that this port has a bit more complete then his last port. I see controls have been established and 333Mhz clock speed by default. I think if a professional dev jumped on board they could turn this into a semi decent emulator with a little know how.

awesome this is another great hope to be full speed emu that going on my psp what firmware does it neeed

PSP Coder

Quote Originally Posted by Adamuko View Post
    Awesome, I love when people start projects for psp and never finish them. This girl reminds me of PSmonkey.

He's probably referring to the person who ported the emulator, not you or maybe he's just an idiot. Seriously though you're not one to talk anyway PSmonkey. How's the neogeo pocket emulator coming?

It's been known for quite some time I don't do public development anymore due to my job.

I've done a lot more on my projects then many do in this development scene.

DCEmu Regular

So I guess releasing this was a good idea after all, cause otherwise Notaz wouldn't have released his Picodrive port! Thanks Sofiyacat!

Dream Coder

Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff View Post
    So I guess releasing this was a good idea after all, cause otherwise Notaz wouldn't have released his Picodrive port! Thanks Sofiyacat!
    Sure, why not. I've been known to indulge chaos theory too.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff View Post

uuuhhh?

i guess u are kidding?

DCEmu Regular

Pretty much, but from the Picodrive release notes it seems like Notaz had already finshed the port a while ago but never bothered to release it until he saw this thread and realized there was demand for a Sega CD emu. So I guess I was only half-kidding

DCEmu Newbie trigun@buttwiper.net's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exophase View Post
    Dude, shut up. Whoever told you Saturn is impossible was either an idiot or really meant that it's impossible to emulate at full speed (or even "good" speed). Sega CD is entirely possible to do full speed, but that has nothing to do with this.

I do know what will happen. This will go nowhere. This port means nothing. It does not represent a tangible amount of work. It is not a brave initiative. It is not "a start." All it is is a great way to get the hopes up of people who don't know any better.

And this will keep happening with every one of these ports and no one will learn.

Tesseract; Actually, SofiyaCat is legally required to release the source code for this particular port. I doubt it'll happen though. Not like it matters, anyone who is capable of improving such a port would be more than capable of just redoing the porting part themselves.
    will you ever stop being a turd? i've never seen you nice. you always have some kind of attitude problem

DCEmu Coder

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    will you ever stop being a turd? i've never seen you nice. you always have some kind of attitude problem
    Sorry, maybe it'd be an improvement if I revived weeks old threads to call someone a turd.
    http://gpsp-dev.blogspot.com/

I haven't quit gpSP, just put it on hiatus for a while.

Games like Super Mario Advance 3, Riviera and Sword of Mana actually DO work in gpSP, believe it or not. If they don't work for you then you're using the faulty BIOS. Don't argue with me, it's true; the sooner you accept this the sooner you can move on.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information