Thread: WWE Smackdown Vs. RAW 2008

Blog Entries

NDS WWE Smackdown Vs. RAW 2008

New from Play Asia:

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 lets players develop the WWE Superstars of today into the Legends of tomorrow. The No. 1 wrestling franchise in the world delivers more depth and strategy with prominent new features, key annual enhancements and incredible graphics while making its much-anticipated debut on three new video game systems. It’s time to live the life of a Superstar. How will you play?

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-23hs.html

This game sucks to badly! The player models are pretty good but everything else is sucky ass hell!

The controls just don't work well and you can't even control your fighter at all. Everything goes automaticly and it's not fun to play this game.

How will you play?
    Well I guess with my stylus!

^ already made a point to let everyone know what this is....

but to sum it up really nicely.. Smackdown vs raw ds is like paper scissor rock DS with flashy intros.. I played this for about 3 minutes and will likely never go near it again.. the only nice thing I can say about it is that, for the ds, the graphics are really pretty.. but the same models and movements are used by all characters.. the only uniqueness is in the entrances.. the original statement about this gtame is that they were going to go for the 'no mercy'/'wrestlemania 2000' feel for this game, that turned out to be a huge lie.. stay away from this game..

Thread Information