Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's all my Pre-Made emulators.

Quote Originally Posted by Balzac
    The genesis emu won't start for some reason. I think its because the folders are named differently.
    they should be named "pspgenesis".

Quote Originally Posted by Balzac
    The genesis emu won't start for some reason. I think its because the folders are named differently.
    I just tried them and they work for me?

DCEmu Newbie

You might want to recheck that one then. The zip I d/led had one file named PSPGEN~%1 and the other named PSPGENESIS(with 22 spaces and a 1). I tried renaming them both to PSPGENESIS (while leaving the ~%1 and spaces intact) but it still isn't booting.

All the other emu's work fine though. Nice job.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsack
    I didn't lie. I said I didn't make them.

I thought your Icon were the coolest I've ever seen and most people here and on other boards haven't even seen these. I'm just spreading the love for psp homebrew. most gamers don't know how to do this , so I decided to help out and make some cool ass emulators for everyone to enjoy.

sorry if I didn't give you credit.
    Like I said, I'm fine with people spreading the images but all you had to say was,"Icons and BG made by Ryuu & repacked by me" and I would've been fine with that. To give full credit, I made the Icons & BG using Eli's template and the trim style for the icons from Pochi. The pic of what emu your running was made by Giga Phil (Which my icons weren't meant to have). Where Bloodsack got the sound file I don't know.

Whoever did the news post on the home page of the site made it seem as if Bloodsack made all the emulators. This should definitely be changed.
    "BloodSack on our forums has made a total of 6 of the best Emulators for the PSP and customised them with awesome backgrounds etc."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu
    Like I said, I'm fine with people spreading the images but all you had to say was,"Icons and BG made by Ryuu & repacked by me" and I would've been fine with that. To give full credit, I made the Icons & BG using Eli's template and the trim style for the icons from Pochi. The pic of what emu your running was made by Giga Phil (Which my icons weren't meant to have). Where Bloodsack got the sound file I don't know.

Whoever did the news post on the home page of the site made it seem as if Bloodsack made all the emulators. This should definitely be changed.
    "BloodSack on our forums has made a total of 6 of the best Emulators for the PSP and customised them with awesome backgrounds etc."
    Most of the sounds I made myself, only one frozenIpaq made.

and like I said before....I DID NOT NOT MAKE THE BACKROUNDS. I did all the work in getting them together and making sure they all worked. I didn't see you doing that. I'm just trying to help out the homebrew world by Sharing.....what other gamers can't see or do and that hurts ya...I don't know what to tell ya. Get over it......It's only backrounds? jezz....You make it out like you did all the work in getting the emu's working. It's all freeware.

All gamers care about is getting cool emualators with cool backrounds and awesome music that match the backround and thats what I did. I just put them on another site for everyone to enjoy.

I tried to put them on pspupdate ,but they wouldn't let me. the funny thing is....The emu's are getting almost the same amount of views on here as on pspupdate.

DCEmu Newbie

I like, thanks for these =)

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsack
    Most of the sounds I made myself, only one frozenIpaq made.

and like I said before....I DID NOT NOT MAKE THE BACKROUNDS. I did all the work in getting them together and making sure they all worked. I didn't see you doing that. I'm just trying to help out the homebrew world by Sharing.....what other gamers can't see or do and that hurts ya...I don't know what to tell ya. Get over it......It's only backrounds? jezz....You make it out like you did all the work in getting the emu's working. It's all freeware.
    It took hours to make those backgrounds. The Neo Geo CD Tank alone took over an hour for me to manually cut out of it's original picture. It's not as simple as using the magic wand tool.

Look, all I'm saying is if you use something that someone else created give proper credit to him or her.

Ryuu thanks for your icons and backgrounds, these are definatly the best ones I have seen, and thanks to Bloodsack for bringing them to these forums.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information