Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is It Me or is 3.72-HX exactly like 3.72 OFFICIAL firmware???

Quote Originally Posted by shadowhalo3 View Post
    true,man. i do have a friend, i decided to use his psp tommorrow in school. but i did name the official 3.72 to 3.72.pbp,but honestly its all a blur to me now. im too far exp to not rename the update files that need to be updated ( i kno i would) i made a folder UPdate inside GAME, with prx, 3.72.pbp, and Eboot inside update...oh, it updated me alright....to OFW. and even DAX used update folder
    Not to worry just get yourself back to 3.71m33 and dont trust nothing but dax its safer cos i dont think dax is finished he just cant resist shi**ing on sony.

cool,but do you know how it feels to go an entire day w/o homebrew?? its like a drug, addictive.. i gotta have homebrew primed and ready,and once you've had it for as long as i have, having it stripped from you makes u feel like your psp is "vulnerable and useless".

my question remains, what the heck did i do to actually go from CFW to OFW by messing up. but if no one knows....

ever wonder why its 3.XX HX?

HoaX Mebe? remove the small letters

No, it does work fine. I have it on my secondary firmware on my modchipped PSP.
    It worked fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jonezybaby View Post
    ever wonder why its 3.XX HX?

HoaX Mebe? remove the small letters

okay... however, i found someone in a different thread stating he had HX. But every knows HX is an M33 rip-off. I probably did something wrong, but rest assured, im ONLY trusted DAX or dark_alex from now on. Maybe, just maybe, i'll give it another shot, as soon as i have my pandora ready, just in case it decides to take me to OFW. And what threw me off was the fact i had no recovery mode, that's when i figured this was official. And my friend's psp is 3.30 oe-a, however he can't run the pandora installer on his psp. why, i don't know. now i'll have to hardmod my ONLY battery..

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko01 View Post
    No, it does work fine. I have it on my secondary firmware on my modchipped PSP.
    It worked fine for me.

honestly? do you have recovery, and please tell me what you did to install it. And i'll see what i did wrong..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information