Thread: Cooking Mama 2: Dinner with Friends

Blog Entries

NDS Cooking Mama 2: Dinner with Friends

New from Play Asia:

features
    Use the stylus as your ultimate cooking utensil to chop, grate, slice, stir, spread, sprinkle, roll, and much more in 150 different mini-games.
    Create 80 new recipes including: macaroons, lobster, chili dogs, escargot, California rolls, seafood salad, shark fin soup, meatloaf, ice cream, bananas foster and many more!
    mproved graphics and real-time effects make you feel like you’re actually cooking. Adjust your timing and make decisions about your next course of action based on what you see on screen (i.e. if food is starting to look burned, quickly remove it from the burner, etc.).
    Recipes progress from simple to complex, from small to large dishes, so do your best to meet Mama’s expectations and impress your friends. If your friends think your dish is delicious, you’ll unlock another new friend!
    Earn bronze, silver, and gold medals from Mama based on the quality of your cooking.
    A huge assortment of decorations make your tanks look nicer and help you sell more fish.
    Keep a diary of your best creations and add earned seals to dress it up and share with friends.

description
    Hot on the heels of her award-winning debut title’s sales success, Mama returns to the kitchen with new recipes, ingredients and friends in Cooking Mama 2: Dinner with Friends. Think your dishes are delicious?
    This time, only your hungry friends will be the judge of that!

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-2e9z.html

this game is gonna be so fun. I loved the first one and it looks like Im gonna love this one even more...
    I don't go on here much anymore. Find me on GBAtemp.

cooking mama is a great game.

DCEmu Rookie

Everyone's favorite familial cannibalism game...

DCEmu Regular

My wife said its quite good compared to the first one so i guess if your into that sort of thing then go for it

paul

Thread Information