Thread: Funny/Cool/Weird/Disturbing stuff. [here i go again]

Default Funny/Cool/Weird/Disturbing stuff. [here i go again]

well, here i am, back with random news. hope you guys enjoy again :thumbup:

Humping USB Dog

They could easily have shoved a gigabyte or two of storage into this and marketed it as a novelty flash drive, but no, don't let the shiny plastic casing deceive you into thinking that this fella can do anything marginally useful.

This is purely and simply a dog that plugs into your USB drive and humps away. Bizarre and unashamedly pointless, it should come as no surprise that this is another Japanese contribution to the world of gadgetry.

Pee Powered Battery

This new environmentally friendly liquid powered battery has just hit the shelves in Japan.
    you could use pretty much any liquid to recharge this battery, but unsurprisingly 'pee-power' is the phrase that has captured people's imagination. And 'NoPoPo', in case you wonder, stands for 'Non Polluting Power'.

"Doing your bit for the environment" suddenly took on a whole new connotation – I find the mental image of this principle expanded to power-plant proportions pretty hard to erease...

BackpackShield Bulletproof Backpack

Designed for "college students, high school students, concerned parents, and commuters", I'd seriously consider moving to a better neighbourhood if buying this kevlar re-inforced backpack, capable of stopping a .44 Magnum bullet, seems like a sound investment.

Tempo Wireless Trashcan

This 'trashcan' is put forward as a "unique hard drive storage device" which claims to rescue files from accidental deletion by, well, storing them. That sounds quite similar to what my non-trashcan shaped external harddrive has been doing for years.

iPod Toilet Roll Holder(YES, iPOD TOILET ROLL HOLDER. SOON, IPODS WILL RULE THIS GODFORSAKEN EARTH.)

I remember thinking that all is fine in the world after all, when I found out that the iToilet was just a joke. I'm unsure which is the most silly, the iToilet or this iPod toilet roll holder docking station, but the fact that the latter is for real and can be purchased for $199 just made me a little more worried about the state of the world.

The Beerbelly Beverage Bag

For all those who despite lots of hard work (down the pub) just aren't able to build that coveted beer belly, here's quite literally a beer belly to sling across your neck! The key selling-point is that it'll enable you to smuggle beer and booze past the most vigilant bouncers at gigs, games etc. As long as you don't mind the weird looks you'll be getting once people nearby hears the splashing noises coming from your 'belly', that is.

The Funtrak Paintball Tank

Quite possibly the ultimate boy's toy, bringing this $16000 custom built beast to bear on your office nemesis at the next paintball game will not only secure your victory, it also gives you a very strong change of getting fired, maybe even jailed!

Toshiba 360 Gaming Helmet(okay, all i can say is, WTF WTF WTF WTF!)

I always figured that sleek, 360 degree motion controlled goggles would be the next big thing in computer/television output, but then Toshiba pulls a stunt like this. Instead of a cool set of wrap-around goggles, they hit on the idea of strapping the freak brother of an old-fashioned CRT television onto some poor girl's head. If using a mouse or gamepad doesn't already give you repetitive strain injury, this 2.7kg monster is a safe bet.

Here we go again.

I already see stuff I want.
    Definitely those pee-powered batteries and that beer belly!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rash View Post
    Here we go again.

I already see stuff I want.
    Definitely those pee-powered batteries and that beer belly!
    lol.

its my job to do this. i owe it to dcemu to post stupid random weird things.
    :thumbup:

So we've all noticed.

You even came to The Undernet a couple times.

But feel free to join here:
    http://www.homebrewheaven.net/portal.php

A lot of DCEmu members are already there.
    Post yo' $#@!!

im already a member there. why is the undernet gone? :O

Lack of traffic.

But I haven't talked to Mastersho yet about it.

I want the batteries, the tank, and the trash can.

Sourced delivers again.

Why in the f*** would you want a humping USB dog? You'd look like a pedophile with that .
    What next, a pole-dancing set of speakers? (I wouldn't at all be surprised )

Quote Originally Posted by Sonicboy 101 View Post
    Why in the f*** would you want a humping USB dog? You'd look like a pedophile with that .
    What next, a pole-dancing set of speakers? (I wouldn't at all be surprised )
    Or have a hologram babe dancing around your desk?

It would be able to map anyone's face to it with one picture snap, and uploading the picture to a computer?

All that stuff is junk... like this thread.

LOCKAGE

Thread Information