Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PlayStation Store for PSP goes live in the US

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Veskgar View Post
    Oh, I should point out that I am using a Slim PSP with 3.71 M33-3. It was no problem downloading and installing themes. My main concern is what would activating a 3.71 M33-3 PSP do? Through the store you can connect your PSP and activate it. I'm curious as to what this means and what if any negative effects this would have using CFW.
    No negative effects as far as I'm aware. It's main use is downloading games - themes can be acquired through other places.

If you look at http://www.consolespot.net I think they have some themes for 3.71.

Cloudy

yes now everyone can enjoy old ps1 classics without the expensive ps3 =D

I downloaded a game last night to my PSP. The download was AGONIZINGLY slow. But once the game was up and running it was OK, except the controls are a bit awkward at first until you get used to them. There is no L2 and R2 so they supplement that by having either the analog or directional pad fill in for it.

The game came with a manual you can access during play and also alternate sets of controls for the PSP. I hope they expand the library a bit (I'd love to see Soul Reaver on there), but overall pretty cool.

DCEmu Rookie

It's a nice layout, but they should have come out with this store a year or two ago.

DCEmu Newbie

It's only me or others with CFW 3.71 M33-3can't connect the PSP to the service?

I think it can't recoginize the psp for the USB port of that firmware, as it doesn't seem to be device PSP TYPE (some letter) but some other letters and numbers.

Any one has the same problem?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information