Thread: [(PSP) Development] Technical skateboarding

Default [(PSP) Development] Technical skateboarding

Hello all, I wanted to throw a post up for a new game I'm working on (multi-platform) hopefully. Technical skateboarding (AKA tech-deck-pro-skater) is a game based on the Tony Hawk series of skating games, but with finger skateboards. I've been working on 3D models for a while, and I have decided that the first level to be released to the public will be a small demo of movement and basic structure (no moves, or not many anyway)(expected by the end of the year) the first level will be based in a Carl's Jr., the idea is to have a vast ammount of places to skate, inside of a fast-food place. Such as toilets, sinks, vat's of oil, and tables. (all the things Carl's Jr. is about) regardless, I am working on this project from the aspect of 3D modeling, and nothing else. So yet again, if anyone is interested in helping, please contact me. I am looking for a coder, and possably sound guy. Or if any 3D modelers would want to help make more levels when the time came, I would consider it. However, I am not looking for beta-testers, I do not want to check my PM box and see 20 people that wanna test, not gonna happen lol anyway... If anyone's interested please contact me via PM, Yahoo, or MSN. Thanks.

(comments appriciated)

wow, alot of interest here, maybe nevermind lol... I'll post pictures when I have time to render them

maybe then we can get some followers

kool jman! I would like to try it, please post your pictures, it seems like a good game.

Beta Tester: Windows 7

That's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by jman420 View Post
    Hello all, I wanted to throw a post up for a new game I'm working on (multi-platform) hopefully. Technical skateboarding (AKA tech-deck-pro-skater) is a game based on the Tony Hawk series of skating games, but with finger skateboards. I've been working on 3D models for a while, and I have decided that the first level to be released to the public will be a small demo of movement and basic structure (no moves, or not many anyway)(expected by the end of the year) the first level will be based in a Carl's Jr., the idea is to have a vast ammount of places to skate, inside of a fast-food place. Such as toilets, sinks, vat's of oil, and tables. (all the things Carl's Jr. is about) regardless, I am working on this project from the aspect of 3D modeling, and nothing else. So yet again, if anyone is interested in helping, please contact me. I am looking for a coder, and possably sound guy. Or if any 3D modelers would want to help make more levels when the time came, I would consider it. However, I am not looking for beta-testers, I do not want to check my PM box and see 20 people that wanna test, not gonna happen lol anyway... If anyone's interested please contact me via PM, Yahoo, or MSN. Thanks.

(comments appriciated)
    Maybe you could just help hardhat with this?

http://dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthr...light=kickflip

thats the idea, he's been working with me on Generic Survival Horror Clone #1 since the start too.

DCEmu Rookie

Sounds awesome. I'd love to play some homebrew skating games. Do it!

Thread Information