Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hue v0.60 beta (PC Engine Emu for PSP)

Default Hue v0.60 beta (PC Engine Emu for PSP)

<a href="http://hue-e.hp.infoseek.co.jp/">E</a> has updated his PC Engine emulator for the PSP, heres whats new:

enable GPU video mode
    change frameskip (auto frameskip)
    Sprite bugfix (you can play GunHead ,Photograph boy,Valkyrie no Densetsu)
    CD emulation enable (but my cd-rom2 game not worked. lol)
    adpcm , cd-da , state save will not work.
    change joypad rapid mode

Download from here --> <a href="http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/huepsp.shtml">http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/huepsp.shtml</a>

DCEmu Newbie

Great Gpu fullscreen, gunhed fixes and Sf2 CE @ 6f0fps with frameskip mapping set to no skip. Nothing else comes close. IMHO the best emu on the PSP so far... The genesis module from sougen comes a close second...

*hint* (for a fun experience) disable vsync when using the gpu accelerated modes for 80fs Sf2 Turbo version....

Download it and Njoy it...

C.

Blog Entries

thanks for the news

So what are the best games for PC engine then?

DCEmu Regular

My favorite's are Parodius, Gunhed/Blazing Lazers, Nutopia 1 and 2, Neonectaris, Final Soldier, Super Star Soldier, Soldier Blade, Airzonk. Some others...

I have a question though. I can't get to the options mode. This is the only menue that I can't get to the settings. Is there one? Cause I've used every single button combination to figure it out. I never have had problems with figuring out emus, but everyone seems to be making settings but when I load a rom I can't get back to any settings menu. Any help would b e greatly appreciated.

DCEmu Newbie

I think you have to hold L trigger and then hit select to get to options. I cant seem to figure out how to get the cd games to work. Did anyone get it to work for them? and if so what did you have to do?

DCEmu Rookie

"Great Gpu fullscreen, gunhed fixes and Sf2 CE @ 6f0fps with frameskip mapping set to no skip. Nothing else comes close."

What? Are you saying this is better than the masterful PCEP?! I'll have to see it to believe it.

JR

DCEmu Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ace3093
    I think you have to hold L trigger and then hit select to get to options. I cant seem to figure out how to get the cd games to work. Did anyone get it to work for them? and if so what did you have to do?
    Thanks for the info! It was driving me nuts that I couldn't figure that out. Yeah I have yet to figure out how to get the cd emulation to work. It seems like you can only have one cd game folder at a time. The reason is because when you load the system3 rom it looks like it automatically loads the toc file to that game. However it says toc read error. If some one knows we would greatly appreciate how to use the cd emulation. Thanks.

Default No menu

Quote Originally Posted by ace3093
    Any one else know how to get the menu to show up
    The Left trigger and select does nothing.
    Don'y know why most Emus don't tell you the most important part on running

DCEmu Regular

is this the first emulator to use the PSPs GPU for graphics???

Only i thought no one had figured out how to use the secound processor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information