Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TYRIAN FOR PSP (Preview)

DCEmu Newbie

oh wow, this is fantastic, so many hours have I wasted on this on my old computer and dosbox!

I hope there is some way of typing 'destruct' on the main menu

look amazing!...I love top scrolling shooters!

DCEmu Newbie

Hello. I'm one of the OpenTyrian developers. I notice you're not really giving us any credit on the port, while it's obvious you based it off our code (look at menu screen). I would like to kindly ask you to mention our site somewhere. I would also recommend you to come to the Tyrian forums, and maybe send us a patch so that I can incorporate PSP support in the main source repository too.

Quote Originally Posted by yuriks View Post
    Hello. I'm one of the OpenTyrian developers. I notice you're not really giving us any credit on the port, while it's obvious you based it off our code (look at menu screen). I would like to kindly ask you to mention our site somewhere. I would also recommend you to come to the Tyrian forums, and maybe send us a patch so that I can incorporate PSP support in the main source repository too.
    Hi,
    I was planning to give you appropriate credits in the official (PSP binaries ) release, as I always do. (check my other release threads)

You, guys did a great job porting this thing to C.. so of course, all the kudos go to you...
    Actually, I even changed the OpenTyrian credits screen to mention all the key players..
    Anyways, you are right.. and I will change the root post to mention the OpenTyrian and link to your site.
    Again, let me assure you that the official PSP release WILL give you all the credits for creating this wonderful project and link to your site
    I'll post a PSP patch in your forums once I have it tested..

Quote Originally Posted by zx-81 View Post
    looks great can't wait for the release !
    Thanks, zx!

Quote Originally Posted by zx-81 View Post
    looks great can't wait for the release !
    Count me in too!, now if someone ports Cho Ren Sha i would be the happiest person on this planet.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    Hi,
    I was planning to give you appropriate credits in the official (PSP binaries ) release, as I always do. (check my other release threads)

You, guys did a great job porting this thing to C.. so of course, all the kudos go to you...
    Actually, I even changed the OpenTyrian credits screen to mention all the key players..
    Anyways, you are right.. and I will change the root post to mention the OpenTyrian and link to your site.
    Again, let me assure you that the official PSP release WILL give you all the credits for creating this wonderful project and link to your site
    I'll post a PSP patch in your forums once I have it tested..
    Ah, that's OK. I just wanted to ensure you would give us credit, and, more importantly, release your changes, since that's required under the GPL. Looking forward to merging your fixes to the source (since the GP2X port would probably benefit from them too).

Note: Sorry if it looked like I was accusing you, that wasn't my intention.

I'll release the psp binaries later today with the source code.. But don't rush merging the psp code in to the official version.. I'd like to clean it up first and add OSK support (for entering cheats etc..)

Yaaaay!!

Quote Originally Posted by deniska View Post
    I'll release the psp binaries later today with the source code.. But don't rush merging the psp code in to the official version.. I'd like to clean it up first and add OSK support (for entering cheats etc..)
    ...and here I was planning on asking how its coming along. Can't wait! I'm playing the Windows port at the moment

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information