Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: DCEmu Asks - Snes a History & Whats the greatest Snes Game Ever ?

God, there's too many good games, and just to make the best down to three is very hard but I'll try to

Ok, I have two brothers and my friends always where at my house playing, take that in mind so:

1.- Street Fighter Alpha 2 for snes (a lot of people tell me that this game is very rare, that they didn't know that this existed)

2.- Tetris attack, always beating the crap of everyone who stood for the challenge (actually I've been playing it more on emulators than on my snes console )

3.- Biker mice from mars, another rare to find game, it was from a friend and I was always borrowing it haha

the other ones that deserve a good place too: Mortal Kombat II, Killer instinct, Zelda a link to the past, Fzero, Megaman X, X2 and X3, Dragon ball Z3, Street Fighter II, Super Mario World and Super Mario RPG

There is too many games to list!!

1. Chrono Trigger
    2. Super Metroid
    3. Super Mario Kart
    4. Final Fantasy 2 (FF4)
    5. Legend of Zelda

The list goes on forever. Still my favorite system of all time. I play mine more than anything else.

For me I would have to say my top 3 for the SNES are:

1. E.V.O: Search For Eden

2. Super Mario RPG: Legend Of The Seven Stars

3. Final Fantasy III / VI

But there are many honorable mentions:

Soul Blazer, Illusion of Gaia, Donkey Kong Country, Uniracers, Legend Of Zelda, Sim City, Final Fantasy II / IV, Chrono Trigger, MegaMan 7, Super Metroid, etc...

The list could go on for awhile as the SNES had some of the best games which is why they dominated the video game war against SEGA. If they had only released the SNES CD(or SNES Playstation) like they were originally going to, there could have been a whole new library of games that could have easily held nintendo over without ever having to have released the N64. But instead they let Sony keep it and the Playstation kicked there a**.

Talking

My favorite SNES games:

1.Terranigma(Enix)
    2.Super Castlevania 4(Konami)
    3.Super Mario All Stars(Nintendo)

Others include Chrono trigger,Donkey kong country 1,Super turrican 2,Legend of Zelda,Street fighter 2,Ultimate fighter(Hiryu No Ken)

Quote Originally Posted by rabidchild View Post
    Super Metroid hands down.
    hell yea

this is one of the hardest things to answer EVER

i love- - -

Star Fox-HUGE breakthru in gaming
    Super Mario World-Duh!
    Link to the past-one of the best zeldas EVER
    Killer Instinct-Amazing
    Mortal Kombat II-I STILL play that game
    Donkey Kong Country-HUGGEEE breakthru
    Power Rangers-Classic
    Mario Kart-MONEY
    F Zero-G R E A T
    Superscope-sooooo good

I'd have to say Mortal Kombat II

It was one of the biggest breakthrus in terms of what the market was used to at the time. It was a game of disgusting violence that just was not expected at that time. When GTA III came out we were READY for it but the early 90's was a time when people were less violent and did not expect such a violent title. The characters werent dumb with 29421 hit combos like the later fighting games, but required advanced comboing to be effective..although they were not perfectly clear. MK II sparks memory lane for me.

DCEmu Regular

For me my number 1 snes game it has to be Breath of fire 2 it beats all other rpgs any day of the week for my second favourite snes game it has to be Dragon Ball Z Hyper Dimension it's way better any of the street fighter games because of the graphics gameplay and the desperation finisher's

Default Super Metroid takes it by a hair-

Zelda: A Link to the Past - the best RPG ever made...and the most fun! The first and only game I had to buy a guide to complete

Out of This World - at the time i completely blew me away with its cinematic approach to gaming...if you've never completed this game I highly recommend it.

Starfox - for a Starwars fan like me, this game was a dream come true. After completing it I can remember going back and finding all the secret crap, like the giant slot machine <- totally bizarre!

Secret of Mana - Not the best RPG ever made, but the 2-3 player co-op option gave my girlfriend something to do!

Super Punchout! - pure fun...plain and simple.

Donkey Kong Country - another game that blew me away with its rendered graphics and great control.

Best game for the SNES: Super Metroid - hands down, this game was like crack for me. When it was over I felt withdrawl...by the end of this game you could literally do anything and go anywhere. Zelda was great for its size and length of time it took to complete, but this game will always hold a special place in my heart. The controls were amazing!

I LOVED THE SNES!!! The fact that I can play these games on the xbox or psp and save anywhere, anytime is so damn cool...if you told me these things would happen back when I had my snes I think I would have died from the shock!

THE N64 IS MY FAvorite system of all time, but this is a close 2nd (followed by a modded xbox...though the psp is creeping up!)

Two of my favourites:
    Final Fantasy VI
    Seiken Densetsu 3

DCEmu Newbie

Here are my three favorites
    Super Castlevania (and Vampire's Kiss)
    Chrono Trigger
    Donkey Kong Country

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information