Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: What Drugs Have You Used Recreationally?

Blog Entries

Getting a bit defensive there eh? Your post count seems to be at odds with you previous statement... Besides that pot, just like any abused drug, is for losers who meet one of my several criteria.

Booze and Weed is all I need oh and x at raves kicks ass haha

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy4point0 View Post
    dude u can totally die from OD on prescriptions and over the counter. have u ever heard of anyone die from weed? no, weed is healthyer than regular cigarettes.
    and @ you few who are saying we have no life, ect. i would like you to know i have never smoked alone and i normally do at partys. i prolly spend way less time on the pc then u.
    Still, cigarettes don't make you do stupid things and not remember then afterward. But whether healthier or not, its illegal. But even cigs are a stupid choice.

Why on earth would you do it only at parties? Sounds like your one of those guys who will do ANYTHING to be part of "the group".

Weed doesn't often kill you, just screws you up or turns you into a vegetable.

Dream Coder

The way I see it, most candy is bad for you, and is eaten only because it makes you feel good. Drugs are the same way. The scale of things and effects are what differs. Most people tend to confuse habitual use with occasional when it comes to discussions like this, which is where much of the problematic arguments come from.

Most illegal drugs have very little detrimental effect to the body when only used passingly. Even something that can destroy a person like heroin, for example. If there were such a thing as a person who used heroin once every month, they would probably suffer no ill effects physically. The problem is that it doesn't work like that for most.

There are some drugs that have known harmful effects, such as extacy or meth, which cause minor brain damage with each use (which isn't necessarily a big problem, considering that sneezing can cause minor brain damage). But there are others that do not.

Like everything in life, the key is moderation.

As to the justification for use. I know many use mind altering substances as an escape, just like some use videogames. Personally, I've always done so for the experience, the same way someone would try a new food to see if they enjoy it. The same way one might enjoy a massage, a good throw with a girl, or a chocolate bar. If I like it, I know that I might want to do it again some time.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Yup, I've done speed (because I had it as a prescription once, and it's a great study aid). The pill bottles are just lying around, and I can't throw them away!

quzar, you mean Ecsasy?

Ecstasy most probably.

As for me, I don't take drugs, not good for you, other than the legal ones for medical purposes if I need to take them.

Dream Coder

I should have capitalized the X. I've seen and read many things where it is referred to as such (or eXstacy, but the X can provide the sound of the s). Either way, we're all talking about MDMA.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by quzar View Post
    Like everything in life, the key is moderation.
    I look at motivation. The reason's people do the things they do. See, in my mind there is no good reason to abuse ANY chemical. If you abuse a chemical no matter what your reason is you deserve whatever that happens to your body.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowblind View Post
    Sounds like your one of those guys who will do ANYTHING to be part of "the group".
    lol more like because its fun.

Jesus Christ Ice, you've got to chill a bit. I've never taken any illegal drugs, I barely ever drink (never once heavily) and I've never smoked, but the way I see it, drugs might be fun. I'm not going to probably ever do them, but they must just be fun for some people. I'm sure I'd enjoy weed, it's just that it's illegal, so I'd feel guilty for trying it.

Reasons for trying aren't all negative, it's just a social thing, helps people relax or just lets them have a good time.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information