Thread: PSP Hard Locks When Playing UMDs and ISOs

DCEmu Newbie

Default PSP Hard Locks When Playing UMDs and ISOs

Whenever i play a UMD or a backed up ISO, the game and PSP will hard lock and nothing makes it respond, no buttons, not even then power switch. I have tested it now with two different games in different scenarios, all same result.

I was playing NBA Live 08. All features work but when after the game tries to load after playing a game it will hard lock then after about 15 seconds, the system shuts off completely. I cannot restart it until after I remove the AC Adapter and battery, then it will turn on. I never had this problem before. I tried re-ripping the image, different Memory Sticks, i was using my pandora battery to power it, but i removed it thinking that was the issue. Running off straight from the AC, same result. Lowered my clock speed thinking it was overheating, same result. I am currently on 3.72M33. Please help.

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Setnev View Post
    Whenever i play a UMD or a backed up ISO, the game and PSP will hard lock and nothing makes it respond, no buttons, not even then power switch. I have tested it now with two different games in different scenarios, all same result.

I was playing NBA Live 08. All features work but when after the game tries to load after playing a game it will hard lock then after about 15 seconds, the system shuts off completely. I cannot restart it until after I remove the AC Adapter and battery, then it will turn on. I never had this problem before. I tried re-ripping the image, different Memory Sticks, i was using my pandora battery to power it, but i removed it thinking that was the issue. Running off straight from the AC, same result. Lowered my clock speed thinking it was overheating, same result. I am currently on 3.72M33. Please help.
    Make sure all your plugins are disabled in recovery mode.

Cloudy

Thread Information