Thread: SuperCard DSONE OS v3.0

Blog Entries

NDS SuperCard DSONE OS v3.0

Awesome news for owners of the Supercard DSOne Flashcart, the cart now has real time saving meaning that all games can be saved ant anytime perfect for any emulator or game

heres info from the homepage:

The Day is the day we should remember for all SuperCard DSONE user. DSONE OS v3.0 release for all DSONE user in the world. OS v3.0 provide this dream function as a gift of Christmas. It's RealTime Save! Any time, Any where, Any way to save & load the game. This is a revolution of this wonderful device.OS v3.0 include FOUR dream function. ONE:RealTime Save. TWO:RealTime Cheat Code. THREE:RealTime Game Guide. FOUR:Multi-Save. All these are RealTime functions, ONLY available on this wonderful DSONE.

Download Here and Give Feedback Via Comments

Buy Supercard DS One from GP2xStore and Flashlinker Europe (in stock at both stores)

DCEmu Rookie

Dang, I wish you could do that on the R4. Real time game guide also sounds amazing. I hope the R4 team is watching... although I don't know what's going on with them since their forums have been down for ages.

DCEmu Regular

its funny cause everyone says the supercard is old and dead!

And everyone says the R4 (which i own) is all great 100% rom support and easy to use, Get one (everyone says)!

BUT the supercard gets regular updates and has everything and more than the R4, where as the r4 gets an update once in a blue moon and even then the update is only for minor fixes (arm 7!)..

paul

DCEmu Newbie

Awesome so that means when I get horrifically stuck on Hotel Dusk I can press... something and it'll go "Whee over here"?

Thread Information