Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fascinating Problem: PSP Slim bricked?....

Default Fascinating Problem: PSP Slim bricked?....

I've never had a brick before, so I really have no clue whats going on here...when I turn the PSP on, the only thing it does flash the green light, then turn itself off again without ever displaying something on screen. WTF is going on?...

Did you install CFW or upgrade it? Flash0 is corrupt or "1/2 installed" your psp does not have the nessary files to boot. YOU CAN FIX IT. It's pretty easy. Hard mod a psp battery and google Pandora GUI and you will be set. I recommend you use a painted flat head screw driver, as it does not conduct electricty, and just in case a recommend disconnect the negitive terminal, and resoldering it or somthin when you finsh. Also to open the psp battery stroke it with a small flat head screw driver so you do not peirce the lithium battery (SPARK+LITHIUM BATTERY = BOOM remove pin 5 (bottom one on right side of smallest microchip. This will disable the EEPROM and ENABLE PANDORA!!! one door closes another opens lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ellswortha101 View Post
    Did you install CFW or upgrade it? Flash0 is corrupt or "1/2 installed" your psp does not have the nessary files to boot. YOU CAN FIX IT. It's pretty easy. Hard mod a psp battery and google Pandora GUI and you will be set. I recommend you use a painted flat head screw driver, as it does not conduct electricty, and just in case a recommend disconnect the negitive terminal, and resoldering it or somthin when you finsh. Also to open the psp battery stroke it with a small flat head screw driver so you do not peirce the lithium battery (SPARK+LITHIUM BATTERY = BOOM remove pin 5 (bottom one on right side of smallest microchip. This will disable the EEPROM and ENABLE PANDORA!!! one door closes another opens lol.
    Uh, ya know, that warranty that i got at best Buy with it isn't sounding so bad right now....

It's real easy dude.

Then that is a better way, I was not aware of your "situation" i thought all you had was the slim

you have a working pandora battery. Do you have the Magic Memory Stick inserted?

A unlit screen is how the slim reacts because of the drivers. Just press X and it should start

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information