Thread: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

Blog Entries

ps3 Gran Turismo 5 Prologue

Newly released today;

features
    37 cars
    5 Courses, 10 Layouts
    Game modes: Arcade (Singe Race with Maximum 16 Cars), Arcade (Time Trial), Race Events (3 categories / 24 events)
    Visual Output: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p

description
    The 10th anniversary of "Gran Turismo" has arrived, defining a new standard for racing games.

10 years have passed since "Gran Turismo" was first created in 1997. This has set the theme for the development of "Gran Turismo 5 Prologue". This title takes the fundamental elements that make up a racing - modeling, physics simulation, and AI - to a new dimension. 16 cars racing, in full definition 1080p HD, at 60fps. This is the new standard for racing games.

The evolution of the fundamental elements was turned into reality bu the PLAYSTATION®3. With the creation of this new standard, this title is the prologue to the continued popularity of the "Gran Turismo" series throughout the globe for the next 10 years.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-2bns.html

DCEmu Regular

Default Sure, let me buy your demo - NOT

Yeah sure - let me buy your demo and then AGAIN the full game, when it eventually comes out.

Please don't buy this non-sense.

We need to teach gaming firms that we will not pay for demos.

oh it's a demo?

Quote Originally Posted by JKKDARK View Post
    oh it's a demo?
    A demo with as much content as most full releases, except done with more care and attention to detail you have ever seen before.

Find a free demo that has 37 cars, 5 tracks, 16 player online races, time trial and drift challenges, and video news

Quote Originally Posted by Accordion View Post
    A demo with as much content as most full releases, except done with more care and attention to detail you have ever seen before.

Find a free demo that has 37 cars, 5 tracks, 16 player online races, time trial and drift challenges, and video news
    wow that's a lot. But I don't think many people will buy this demo if the final version will contain it and a lot more.

They did the same with the other GT game, and people bought it...I don't see how this won't sell.

Quote Originally Posted by $n!pR View Post
    They did the same with the other GT game, and people bought it...I don't see how this won't sell.
    They did the same with the PS2, which is the best selling console in the history. That's totally different.

DCEmu Newbie

you have a demo to let people try your game for free, you dont charge for something that isnt a full game.

Thread Information