Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 3.71 M33-4 Custom Firmware Released

would this happen to fix any important bugs like... not being able to put homebrew into sleep mode, or having the psp crash when I try to open the configuration tab in the recovery menu?

DCEmu Newbie

What is the popsloader used for??? And where did i put the popsloader in my meory card???

Quote Originally Posted by The_It View Post
    would this happen to fix any important bugs like... not being able to put homebrew into sleep mode, or having the psp crash when I try to open the configuration tab in the recovery menu?
    Uhmm.....
    those are not "bugs", the recovery thing can be fixed just by formating flash1, and some homebrew cannot be put into sleep mode

Is great to hear from DAX again

DCEmu Newbie

Anyone try making a multidisk popsloader of Vib Ribbon + the iso's of music CD's?

ISTR the problem under the single disk pops was that Vib Ribbon would get stuck trying to access a non-existant CD, so even using the 'same name' trick wouldnt work.

I'm confused at how to do this help i'm getting cygwin where do i get base.pbp?

GUI needed.

I had no problem with the old school popsloader.exe, however this one seems way too picky about the files, and i have everything correct. still says problem opening base.pbp even though it's the real thing named to base.pbp.

spent an hour typng cmd lines. no luck. no more interest. no more

Question Help!

i had devhook on my psp to emulate the 3.01 on my psp then i tried to install the m33 on my psp but it crashed and now i cant install any devhook our m33 on my psp.... what do i do to isntall the m33????

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dmac View Post
    does remote play for PS3 work with this? can this turn on PS3?
    Doesn't look like it, and this is a MASSIVE function to have. I have a wifi connection at work ready for me to have PSP fun with over the net.... keep checking back in the vague hope that there is an all encompassing package that will have this bundled with it.

Not moaning like, I get to play FF8 on me PSP, but hell, I really want that remote play now.

Updating Now...

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Narcotize View Post
    Doesn't look like it, and this is a MASSIVE function to have. I have a wifi connection at work ready for me to have PSP fun with over the net.... keep checking back in the vague hope that there is an all encompassing package that will have this bundled with it.
    Did they take it away like the Location Free player? I thought it was still included Oo

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information